Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after a week of being patient, this is the response I get. Unbelievable.

View attachment 710837

I think I just want to be done with this hobby..
Be persistent. This was how it went getting my shoes last fall.

October 9: Says shoes are available and can ship tomorrow, shipping will take 1 week

October 12: Gives payment info and I pay and send screenshot.

October 28: I check on update and they ask for payment info. I refer them to post directly above with the screenshot and resend. They show a video of the shoes.

November 9: Still nothing about shipping so I check again. I receive a video of someone driving in a car on the highway.

November 10: They ask for address and say they will ship that day.

November 16: I ask for tracking number and receive it the next day.

November 22: I check in about the tracking as it's clear the tracking number they sent is for a package going to Germany (I'm in the US).

November 23: They send a new tracking number (new shipment that is actually going to me this time) and I receive the shoes a week later or so.

It's only about 6-7 weeks from beginning to end but that's after them basically saying they could ship the following day when I paid.

Be persistent. This was how it went getting my shoes last fall.

October 9: Says shoes are available and can ship tomorrow, shipping will take 1 week

October 12: Gives payment info and I pay and send screenshot.

October 28: I check on update and they ask for payment info. I refer them to post directly above with the screenshot and resend. They show a video of the shoes.

November 9: Still nothing about shipping so I check again. I receive a video of someone driving in a car on the highway.

November 10: They ask for address and say they will ship that day.

November 16: I ask for tracking number and receive it the next day.

November 22: I check in about the tracking as it's clear the tracking number they sent is for a package going to Germany (I'm in the US).

November 23: They send a new tracking number (new shipment that is actually going to me this time) and I receive the shoes a week later or so.

It's only about 6-7 weeks from beginning to end but that's after them basically saying they could ship the following day when I paid.

Ive found with these custom guys who don't speak English, if you send more than one message they're only going to bother to read the most recent message you've sent :ROFLMAO: . Its ridiculous and most of these guys suck with customer service.

Very strange about Por.toys, every interaction and transaction I’ve had has been quick, smooth, and effortless. I ask them when an item I’m interested in is set to ship before I purchase, ask price before PayPal fees, then reconfirm PayPal info, send payment, then don’t have to get back in touch at all, I just receive a dm with the SF tracking info in two or three days.

Very strange about Por.toys, every interaction and transaction I’ve had has been quick, smooth, and effortless. I ask them when an item I’m interested in is set to ship before I purchase, ask price before PayPal fees, then reconfirm PayPal info, send payment, then don’t have to get back in touch at all, I just receive a dm with the SF tracking info in two or three days.

I’ve also had similar experiences with them but I think it’s purely the roll of the dice for who you deal with.

Ive found with these custom guys who don't speak English, if you send more than one message they're only going to bother to read the most recent message you've sent :ROFLMAO: . Its ridiculous and most of these guys suck with customer service.
The best was the random video of someone driving down a highway for 10 seconds. No other comment. :lol

IMG_3038.jpeg

IMG_5899.jpeg

Regarding the different styles of painting Ledgers makeup -

I think somewhere in between splotches and showing skin texture works most accurately, give the impression that it’s coming off rather than barely applied. There’s hints of areas completely covered white, as well as areas where the hair, sweat, movement wore it away. Some of Yuans texture painting is a bit carried away, akin to frosted mini wheats. There’s a lot of detail that should be there, all of the areas that the black and red has spread to, et cetera.

Can someone with a proper 3D printer print these white flower with smiley face and bronze coin buttons out? I spoke briefly with Jagzz about it, said he could if enough were interested, but never followed up due to no large interest. I’d like them.

IMG_9389.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 710880

I think somewhere in between splotches and showing skin texture works most accurately, give the impression that it’s coming off rather than barely applied. There’s hints of areas completely covered white, as well as areas where the hair, sweat, movement wore it away. Some of Yuans texture painting is a bit carried away, akin to frosted mini wheats.
Mine is from the scenes right after so the make-up is a little more messy but I agree with you that's why I went for this.

1000009651.jpg
1000009647.jpg
1000009645.jpg

And if you send one long message, they'll only bother to read the first sentence. lol

View attachment 710880
View attachment 710884

I think somewhere in between splotches and showing skin texture works most accurately, give the impression that it’s coming off rather than barely applied. There’s hints of areas completely covered white, as well as areas where the hair, sweat, movement wore it away. Some of Yuans texture painting is a bit carried away, akin to frosted mini wheats. There’s a lot of detail that should be there, all of the areas that the black and red has spread to, et cetera.

Can someone with a proper 3D printer print these white flower with smiley face and bronze coin buttons out? I spoke briefly with Jagzz about it, said he could if enough were interested, but never followed up due to no large interest. I’d like them.

View attachment 710885
Woah. First I've ever seen this. Does he ever wear that in the film?

View attachment 710880
View attachment 710884

View attachment 710885
Is this the only clear shot of the flower button available?

Guys if you are thinking he was talking about sculpting in 1/6 or 1/4, please don't. And now as the news has already been out, I'd want to tell you that we spoke earlier this year when he told me about quiting/stopping all this commission work and pursue what he is actually fascinated with. My boy got selected for his degree in sculpting last year ❤️ He is very passionate about making real life-size art. Showed me some of his greek sculptures too. So no he wasn't talking about 1/6 sculpts, at least for now.
Apparently he still accept working on samples but no more classic commissions.

Back