Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I remember getting the Mattel TDK figures from Toys-r-us back during the launch of the film. News of his death before the film released was so strange to see as a young kid, didn’t know how to feel seeing his body rolled out in a body bag in NY as a 9-10 year old on TV that January, kind of still don’t.

Then eventually seeing the Hot Toys TDK line, but being too young to buy them so I forgot about the hobby until 2017 when I finally bought a couple from the HT line.

So many memories looking at these, man.

IMG_5009.jpeg

IMG_5010.jpeg

IMG_5011.jpeg

Yeah I remember getting the Mattel TDK figures from Toys-r-us back during the launch of the film. News of his death before the film released was so strange to see as a young kid, didn’t know how to feel, kind of still don’t.

Then eventually seeing the Hot Toys TDK line, but being too young to buy them so I forgot about the hobby until 2017 when I finally bought a couple from the HT line.

So many memories looking at these, man.

View attachment 734421
View attachment 734422
View attachment 734423

I don't remember seeing these.

Perhaps the toys didn't take off for TDK here, or maybe I wasn't paying attention. I was mostly into WWE at the time. But I have lots of fond memories for the Batman Begins line.

I can't say for certain, but I'm 90% sure these were the exact figures in question. I lugged these 2 around everywhere I went, lol. I must have been 7 or 8 years old.

bmf__42162.jpg
41W3N5K5KRL.jpg

I also remember nagging my parents about this belt

$_57-01.jpeg
41EYVKCD1ZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

And as I was looking through these pictures on google, I unlocked another memory. I definitely had this mask and chest piece as well.

s-l1200.jpg
5174SV0SS9L._AC_UY1100_-01.jpeg

Man, it's nice to look back on those days..

I was mostly into WWE at the time. But I have lots of fond memories for the Batman Begins line.
I was also into WWF/ WWE as a kid, along with LOTR. Back when John Cena and JBL had that epic Judgement Day fight. I was a big Hardy Boyz fan.
Man, it's nice to look back on those days..
Absolutely.
So simple, yeah there was issues including the 2008 Great Recession, but as kids that didn’t matter one bit. The entertainment back then sheltered us from the realities of the world. I feel bad for the kids of today, no quality entertainment, everything is black and white now. Everything in an attempt to guide you one way or another.

Back