Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special Announcement!

Good Afternoon. It is I, Krampus. My party is winding down, but I still have a few surprises, up my sleeve, as it were.

il_fullxfull.4388838591_hu8w copy.jpg

Your beloved CEO has run into a little bit of bad luck at the card table, unfortunately.

In order to pay her gambling debts, to me, she is being, let us say... Encouraged to liquidate some capital.

Therefore, starting right now, the discount on our Christmas in July Sale will now be 60%, with all the proceeds going to settling up with me.

Maybe we'll extend the sale a couple of extra day until Monday just to make sure.

Don't disappoint me. You could easily be added to the Really Naughty List.

Good day and pleasant dreams.

Krampus-movie-legend-accuracy copy.jpg

-- Krampus
Santa's Best Friend and Chairman Krampus Co.

The sale should have been extended to tomorrow but it doesn't look like it's working (discount not automatically being applied). @Toy Anxiety, is this a glitch?

Yeah, the thing glitched out. Should be working now. Modern Technology is supposed to make my life easier, right?

Come on guys, stop extending the sale....I can't buy any more...stop tempting me....

I hope my discounts were applied...dang.

*Update for 07/31/24*

153258tr0xw8hjh5h2bjbh__72438.jpg

New Breakdowns!

Play Toy Battle Angel (Motorball Version)!
Play Toy Battle Angel (Fighting Version)!

Play Toy Queen of Star (Princess Amidala)!

Twelve World Force Master (Yoda)!

Premier Toys The Fire Man (Human Torch)!

Mars Toys King of Enigma (The Riddler)!

Flash Point Studio Deathkneel (Deluxe Version)!

Coming Soon!

Zoy Toys Bao Zheng Justice Bao (Deluxe Edition)
Qrange Vietnam War 1st Calvary Division
EXO-6 Star Trek Deep Space Nine - Odo
Iconiq Studios Street Fighter V Ken
Infinite Statue Christopher Lee as Dracula
Infinite Statue Peter Cushing as Van Helsing
One Three Toys Ultimate Robot
Hot Toys Spider-Man Movie Promo Battling Version
Hot Toys Spider-Man Cyborg Suit Version
SW Toys Valentine
Asmus Toys The Bitten Don & Dave

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

So... I tried looking on Monkey Depot for a part I couldn't find on Toy Anxiety.

I contacted their customer service, and I'm legitimately convinced there are actual monkeys running that store.

Never checking there again. Yikes.

You can rest easy knowing it won’t be before the sale finishes so you have at least another week to train!

prayer-kneelingpickles2.jpg

My old friend @Buttmunch was resistant. He would not bend the knee. But that 60 percent off additional sale was just too overwhelming for him. Look at him now, paying tribute. At times, I suspect our beloved Pickles is too generous to this rabble of starry eyed simpleton hobby savages.

( Let's be honest guys, @Toy Anxiety has been consistent, stable and generous to this community at large for so many years now. How many people would have likely left the hobby otherwise without Toy Anxiety here to support this community as one of the last few remaining loose parts dealers? Let's always appreciate the blessings we have as collectors in the here and now)

#Namaste

Used to order from Toy Anxiety as well... they have a great selection... but now they don't ship to my country anymore unfortunately... I have no idea why... Never had any issues. I keep coming back to check if their terms have changed but no such luck... :cry:

View attachment 717474

My old friend @Buttmunch was resistant. He would not bend the knee. But that 60 percent off additional sale was just too overwhelming for him. Look at him now, paying tribute. At times, I suspect our beloved Pickles is too generous to this rabble of starry eyed simpleton hobby savages.

( Let's be honest guys, @Toy Anxiety has been consistent, stable and generous to this community at large for so many years now. How many people would have likely left the hobby otherwise without Toy Anxiety here to support this community as one of the last few remaining loose parts dealers? Let's always appreciate the blessings we have as collectors in the here and now)

#Namaste

bf35b472c70f4e79ec841d501bdb9cd0.gif

Back