Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone looking for a cool and different version of the joker to do and needed a custom, white apron...i know where you can get one...wink wink...

check out this version..anyone know much about it? says gaslight joker...

gaslightjoker_zpsad7b2b4f.jpg

I believe that's concept art for Joker in the Infinite Crisis video game

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/champions/gaslight-joker

Doesn't your figure need to consist of parts bought from Toy Anxiety in order to qualify as a valid entry to your contest?

last I checked, it didn't matter if the parts were from TA or not, just entering in a custom was all that matter :dunno I've entered at least twice if not more w/ customs that didn't have parts from TA.

I believe the contest rules are that the figure needs to have parts from TA.
why would they give away free money if you're not doing business at their website

I can't even see that guys post because he's on my ignore list.
but yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about.

So any custom figure can be entered without buying parts from TA? come on give me a break, you guys know the rules, Especially about that batman.

I believe the contest rules are that the figure needs to have parts from TA.
why would they give away free money if you're not doing business at their website

So any custom figure can be entered without buying parts from TA? come on give me a break, you guys know the rules, Especially about that batman.

Read em and weep....

This is a good time to refresh everyone as to the rules of our monthly custom random drawing contest.

You may enter once per month a 1:6 scale custom figure or scene here in our thread. It doesn't matter how good or bad your custom is as this will be a random drawing, all you have to do is enter something. The creation must be a custom figure or a significant modification of an existing figure. Head swaps, costume swaps aren't going to qualify and anything in the "grey area" will be determined by Toy Anxiety staff. Each custom can only be entered once, no repeats regardless if you win or lose. Even if you've won, you can still win again so post every month if you can. Please submit full pictures, no links or thumbnails, and please include the title/name of your character. You may also submit via an embedded youtube video if you have some kind of lighting or motion effect. The prize is a $25 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate for use on our website.

In the case there are 5 or less entries in a single month, there will be no drawing and those entries will be carried over to the next month.

Thanks to all who continue to participate, and welcome to those who are new to the contest. Good luck to all!

nothing about parts needing to be from TA :wave

that post is a year old :lol
I'm pretty sure there's a newer post what specifies that you have to use parts from their store

This is a good time to refresh everyone as to the rules of our monthly custom random drawing contest.

You may enter once per month a 1:6 scale custom figure or scene here in our thread. It doesn't matter how good or bad your custom is as this will be a random drawing, all you have to do is enter something. The creation must be a custom figure or a significant modification of an existing figure. Head swaps, costume swaps aren't going to qualify and anything in the "grey area" will be determined by Toy Anxiety staff. Each custom can only be entered once, no repeats regardless if you win or lose. Even if you've won, you can still win again so post every month if you can. Please submit full pictures, no links or thumbnails, and please include the title/name of your character. You may also submit via an embedded youtube video if you have some kind of lighting or motion effect. The prize is a $25 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate for use on our website.

In the case there are 5 or less entries in a single month, there will be no drawing and those entries will be carried over to the next month.

Thanks to all who continue to participate, and welcome to those who are new to the contest. Good luck to all!

what does it matter how old the post is? so from last year to this year the rules all of a sudden changed to "must have TA parts in custom to qualify?" I looked, and didn't see anything from TA that said parts in the custom had to be from TA. The post you and I quoted is the most recent post stating the rules...of course, we can always just wait and see what TA says :dunno

Parts DO NOT and NEVER DID need to come from us, though it is always appreciated to know when they did. It has been said many times that the purpose of this contest is to provide something fun in our thread, and a reason to keep coming back and for generating ongoing conversation, and for us to see what you all are making out there. It is NOT a place to bash or bully or whine and complain. Take that somewhere else! WE will say when something is right or wrong here. If anyone has a problem with something, please just PM us. Thank you!

I believe Ecko was referring to this toyfair batman.

I can't even see that guys post because he's on my ignore list.
but yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about.

That TF Batman is fully customized. If a stock HT T-800 with a table next to it qualifies, then this for sure as hell does. :nana: Besides I've spent hundreds of dollars with TA. ALL my break down needs goes to TA. Have a good night fellas. :)

Parts DO NOT and NEVER DID need to come from us, though it is always appreciated to know when they did. It has been said many times that the purpose of this contest is to provide something fun in our thread, and a reason to keep coming back and for generating ongoing conversation, and for us to see what you all are making out there. It is NOT a place to bash or bully or whine and complain. Take that somewhere else! WE will say when something is right or wrong here. If anyone has a problem with something, please just PM us. Thank you!

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Thank you TA!

My mistake. I just thought it was obvious you guys giving away free money every month that you know you might want us buy parts to put into customs using parts from your site . Oh well

Thanks for finding this. I don't know how many times I've asked about the contest rules in here, & nobody bothered (or I didn't see a reply :D) answering :lol
Toy Anxiety said:

i will now enter again this contest after several months of hiatus. I felt slighted in here by TA. I got the Angel nude from TA. head was repainted by elvis 1976... FBI special agent Seely Booth

IMG_1557_zps7490fa2f.jpg

Back