Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squatch

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just purchased my first hot toy. It was the Christopher Reeve superman. I have been collecting toys for the past 4 years mostly DCUC, MOTUC, JLU, LEGO and a few random lines from the 80's. Still trying to learn all I can about the 1/6th figures and the different status being sold on the various sites. It is a whole new world with these figures and hopfully I can stop myself from buying a ton of them all at once.

Well.... kind of a nickname I picked up since I am 6'9" 250lbs. I was walking on a golf course looking for my ball in the trees when one of my friends yelled out hey it's Sasquatch. Kinda stuck and I started getting t-shirts and a couple other Sasquatch related items. Would love to get the statue they have listed on sideshow.

2gt19h4.jpg

Friends are always trying to get me to squatch in public so they can take pictures. Squatching is walking like the squatch in the above picture.

Just got my first hot toy a couple months ago as well! Keaton bats....quickly followed by 89 joker...and followed up with the reeves superman!! I think I have a problem haha I'm so glad I found this board so I know I'm not alone

Yeah wife is voting for the 89 joker to be my next. I am also very interested in the new dc stuff that is going to be made. I also need to find a nice display case. I can see this getting real expensive real fast.

Welcome to boards squatch cant go wrong with joker jack sir...one of my favorite line's to yell ""OH MY ITS A FLIPPIN YETTI ! " Welcome aboard big guy.....

Back