Help me decide please!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Hulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
i have these items on P.O

Sabretooth Ex
Wolverine Ex
Raphael Ex
Donatello Ex
HulkBuster Ex
Venom Ex

Should i keep the Both "TURTLES" and get rid of Hulkbuster or keep Hulkbuster and get rid of both of the Turtles?

Because i can't afford all of them, my girlfriend will kill me if i spend that much.:banghead

If your gf is already controlling of what you buy I would say keep all your orders and ditch the girl.

Hulkbuster is dumb. No Iron Man armor could ever hope to beat Hulk. Hulk smash puny armor man.

Keep the Ninja Turtles.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VFsTr0kGAqU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VFsTr0kGAqU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Never got into the whole Hulkbuster thing personally. I say keep the Turtles. Those 4 will be EPIC down the road...

Think about it, you have the EX Turtles when they are very hard to come by. The HB will probably be a dime a dozen down the road. You can always pick it up later if you feel that strongly about it. But picking up all 4 EX Turtle's? Good luck...

Cancel the Hulkbuster. Tell your girl to mind her own business, after you treat her to a really nice dinner, of course.

i have these items on P.O

Sabretooth Ex
Wolverine Ex
Raphael Ex
Donatello Ex
HulkBuster Ex
Venom Ex

Should i keep the Both "TURTLES" and get rid of Hulkbuster or keep Hulkbuster and get rid of both of the Turtles?

Because i can't afford all of them, my girlfriend will kill me if i spend that much.:banghead

First of all, I would get rid of the reptiles and keep Hulkbuster...

Second, she is not your wife....she is your girlfriend, so you should not qualify for "I am whipped" category until you marry her..... :lol

Cancel the Hulkbuster. Tell your girl to mind her own business, after you treat her to a really nice dinner, of course.

If she has to mind her own business she probably won't help him buy any of them... ;)

can't make up my mind...

i heard Sideshow will be making another HULK PF...if that is true, don't you guys think that HulkBuster will go great with that??

Gawd, I'm glad I was too old for that ninja turtle crap when it came out in the 80s. Just like the Joes and Transformers crap.

Keep the Buster or if you want to match up the Hulk PF then wait for the eventual Classic Juggernaut PF.

Gawd, I'm glad I was too old for that ninja turtle crap when it came out in the 80s. Just like the Joes and Transformers crap.

Keep the Buster or if you want to match up the Hulk PF then wait for the eventual Classic Juggernaut PF.

Juggernaut PF??? i didn;t know SS is coming out with the JUG if that is true i might just get rid of the turtles and HB and save my money for that...but i will look more in to it..thanks SixMillionDollarMan :chew

Back