Help me decide please!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have these items on P.O

Sabretooth Ex
Wolverine Ex
Raphael Ex
Donatello Ex
HulkBuster Ex
Venom Ex

Should i keep the Both "TURTLES" and get rid of Hulkbuster or keep Hulkbuster and get rid of both of the Turtles?

Because i can't afford all of them, my girlfriend will kill me if i spend that much.:banghead

She is helping me buy these, so i have to keep her..:D

get another girl(s) to fund for the rest of it. And add more stuffs + girls while you are at it.

First of all, I would get rid of the reptiles and keep Hulkbuster...

Second, she is not your wife....she is your girlfriend, so you should not qualify for "I am whipped" category until you marry her..... :lol

I totaly agree with this post, Tutles must go HB stays, and don't
forget to change your facebook status to WHIPPED....:D

If you aren't able to collect ALL FOUR TMNTs, then honestly, I wouldn't bother collecting ANY of them. And if that's the case, go with Hulkbuster as it is a stand-alone piece. However, I think the TMNTs are the way to go IMO. All four together will look great, to say the least.

cancel all that stuff, ditch the GF, and get a Classics Battle Cat instead:

BattleCat_Sneak.jpg

and maybe a tri-klops:
Tri-Klops%C2%AE-Action-Figure.jpg

i would keep hulkbuster...especially with the upcoming hulk comiquette...but i think it's up to you bud..which one do you like most??you dont know if something can become a grail from now..look wolv and sabes,they make the perfect display...what if ss makes a comiquette that fits great with the hb???of course,you can grab one regular easily but the ex is more difficult imo...
your girlfriend helps you with your collection!!that's better than any hb and turtles imo!!!congrats !maybe you must make a statue of her to thank her!!:D:D

You should send the money to me, and consider yourself lucky to have the conflict resolved...PS

thanks for the input guys, i guess i wait just alittle longer before i cancel any orders..

i will try to keep all of them but it seems like too much money...:monkey2

You should also put some money aside to plan something nice for your girlfriend to thank her for helping you and supporting your hobby.

Just a thought.

You should also put some money aside to plan something nice for your girlfriend to thank her for helping you and supporting your hobby.

Just a thought.

I just took her to Universal Studios Florida last November, and i'm taking her to Vegas this JUNE...:D

Back