Hi From London\UK....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masher

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi from London, i have come across this website, due to a friend wanting to sell a bust from Terminator, not sure what one it is, i have pictures which are below, any ideas what bust this is and what it is worth, i guess only what people are willing to pay?

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Good to see another Brit. The invasion will begin soon...ahem! Welcome to the Freaks mate! I'm afraid to say your terminator head is worthless, I'd be happy to take it off your hands for you. :naughty Seriously though, that's a great piece, well done. Liking the cars too! :banana

any ideas what bust this is and what it is worth, i guess only what people are willing to pay?
No one seems to have picked up on that bit! Some one help him/her out!?!?

I haven't got a clue, otherwise i'd help you out. I'm guessing it's worth quite a bit though, as it looks like a Sideshow 1:1 scale bust?

Last edited:
:fireworks Be up standing for another UK'er.... Freaks domination is inevitable :fireworks

Welcome to the Show Masher, Cool intro with the T-800, BTW how many times a week do you get Twhacked by little old ladies? :D

Back