Hot Toys 1/6th scale The JOKER Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one:

review_jeffbats_8.jpg

Awesome pics!!

I'm heading to Hobby Lobby now to get some snaps for my Joker. I removed the velcro from the vest and will be replacing them with some tight snaps. I also cut the sleeves off the jacket, and got the brilliant shirt and tie from BillyB. Look for pics later this weekend of my updated Joker.

I know I'm late to the game, but he just looks amazing with the bank robber joker headsculpt. Perfection!!!

yap.....im still waiting for my BR joker....he still on the way to home....hehehe...so i still used v1 joker for this pose...inspired by the famous joker poster with "why so serious?" tag...btw i will upload the full pose for it

Just finished my "Snake Sucker Blazer Mod" looking great now. only difference is i sewed the blazer to the overcoat that way i can still recreate the interrogation. thx again for the idea snake

Just finished my "Snake Sucker Blazer Mod" looking great now. only difference is i sewed the blazer to the overcoat that way i can still recreate the interrogation. thx again for the idea snake

why would you sew it to the overcoat? you could just as easily leave it loose, and still recreate the interrogation scene.

Back