Hot Toys 2012 Toy Fair/Sideshow Exclusive Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Hot Toys said they weren't at Anicom this year

I remember reading that too.

This thread is lame without anything to back up these "rumors". No point getting even a tiny bit excited over something that's probably not going to happen.

nothing but speculation going on in here.....And yes Hot Toys did say they would not be at Anicom this year....which I'm pretty sure means they won't be selling any ToyFair exclusives there. But I do hope they will have a SDCC ex this year. Last year the only one that turned out to be hard to get was the Mark IV secret project. But they did make a lot of them though.

I would probably be down for a USO/rescue version Cap.

I'd prefer that version over the avengers one myself.

If they release a Gordon from TDKR I'll be getting that too.

Angelica though, I'll have to see the final product before I make a call on her.

fbpuzzle-01-4x7d8612_04.jpg

'Rescue' Captain America figure.

If its the two in one shown/teased before with the Golden age costume i'll be getting this, if not they can keep it

:goodpost: Nova, you are my hero for breaking this news to me. Hahah. :yess: :yess: :yess:

:yess:

I'm so happy. I take it he won't be any harder to get than say.. the recent Avengers IM MK VI? I love that he'll be available so soon. I can't wait to see the full reveal. Do you think we'll get a bunch of pictures of him like other Hot Toys figures or just this one? I LOVE CAP! :yess:

Nice, that's the best pic I've seen so far, where was that hiding? lol. I'm sure the sculpt will have been worked on, since what we'll be seeing will be the final piece (right?). And it's been a while since we were shown anything.

I'd like to think Rescue Cap would have his own head sculpt, especially since it makes since to give him a unique one to entice people to buy him. Otherwise people will just stick to Avengers Cap. Hopefully improvements have been made and extra accessories included.

Back