Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know where I can get it little cheaper? I reserved one at local store but still no call. I didn't want to buy it online since I wanted to see it in person to check clothing job. Ebay is getting expensive...

That's where I got mine. I've checked around and it's the last place I know that has it in stock for retail.
It shipped this morning, I hope I don't get screwed on this order. So far, I've had good luck with them; in the last order, the package was banged up a little, but the figure was in great condition.

I got mine from gohastings too. The box was fine, but the way it waxs packaged I can see why people say it's a gamble. Last I checkedc Toys2 had him for 159.

I just got my order from Go Hastings today. Box is in great condition although the HT box was just crammed into a Diamond Comics box with no packing cushion protection whatsoever. If USPS was rougher with it, it definitely would've been damaged.

The box was opened, the tape on the top box flap and the plastic bar protecting the figure inside were cut or removed, but otherwise the figure is in great condition and all the accessories were in the box. But I suspect it was displayed.

Great figure, though the ankles are a bit loose which is due to the double ball joint ankles, he stands fine. The hood however is just way too tight as expected. I'll look into fixing this in a bit, but just an amazing figure, one of Hot Toys best!

mine was a little banged up, but i think it's during shipping and not gh's fault so no worries. besides i have him out and on display

Wow the tailoring on this figure is simply stunning really tempted to get this, I'm kinda holding out for the black version but who's to say HT are gonna make one.

This one doesn't seem to be flying off the shelves, so I wouldn't bet on HT bringing out a black version. Still hoping we see an Altair but, again, I'm not holding my breath.

Since You really can't see his neckline in the figure, has anyone ported the torso over to a standard narrow?

This one doesn't seem to be flying off the shelves, so I wouldn't bet on HT bringing out a black version. Still hoping we see an Altair but, again, I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, not as I expected either. Ezio's a great figure, definitely one of the best in my collection, so I'm a bit disappointed that more people weren't interested in it.

I'm still seeing him for retail or thereabouts on ebay, but if they have sold well then that is excellent news, as I would love to add an Altair to the collection... hint, hint Hot Toys... ;)

You guys get cheaper shipping obviously! Lucky you!
They look to be about £100, which is roughly $150. $35 shipping is usual for us UK boardies.
I even got mine for less than retail as the dealer had them left over.
But if you guys say they have sold well then great, 'cos I want more from the line :)

Here he is:
DSCF1074.jpg

IMPRESSIVE !!!!!!

I've fixed the hood since that one. If I have time I'll post up some more pics. It really is worth doing. I had a look at the old costume yesterday and it's just so much cooler in black, and certainly more befitting an assassin!

Back