Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

You guys seem to forget that this was a ASIAN poll. Should go to show what is "in" in Japan and Asia as a whole. MGS=Japanese video game. Sucker Punch aka "Agel Wars" was a much bigger hit in Japan. (Hot girls in hot outfits much like Final Fantasy/Anime/Manga) and school girl uniform...Hello?

And I voted for Sucker Punch and you should see my fiance....;)

I voted for SP because I already saw Reeve Superman and I know 1989 Bats and Joker were already coming and since SP seemed to be the only one at risk of NOT being released (which obviously that was wrong too since it came in 2nd).

You have the nerve to lecture me about Asian interests then turn around and prove my point? :monkey1 :lol

Isn't Hot Toys a Chinese company? Why does everyone bring up Japan when discussing them?

Well, for starters, the poll was featured on their Japanese website, so all the talk isn't about HT being based in China, but about the taste of HT's Japanese fanbase.

894.jpg

89-1-1-1.jpg

89-rev-6.jpg

batman-rare.jpg

81796792.jpg

75452883.jpg

31920262.jpg

01aih.jpg

4140646326_5a56319ed3_b.jpg

BatmanReturns7.jpg

Last edited:

LOL! I must confess I voted for Sucker Punch... I thought the line may be cancelled and tried to help. Never thought it could beat Batman, Superman and Capt. America!!!

Ha! Fapping... never heard it called that before.

The closeups and behind the scene shots of the '89 suit in regular lighting show just how restrictive that suit is. And I do hope we get a Returns Bats at some point too, its armor plating, but still looks like Batman.

With HT's love for chairs, I wouldn't be surprised to see them include one for Joker.

JtLPg.jpg

You guys seem to forget that this was a ASIAN poll. Should go to show what is "in" in Japan and Asia as a whole. MGS=Japanese video game. Sucker Punch aka "Agel Wars" was a much bigger hit in Japan. (Hot girls in hot outfits much like Final Fantasy/Anime/Manga) and school girl uniform...Hello?

And I voted for Sucker Punch and you should see my fiance....;)

I voted for SP because I already saw Reeve Superman and I know 1989 Bats and Joker were already coming and since SP seemed to be the only one at risk of NOT being released (which obviously that was wrong too since it came in 2nd).

Sucker Punch voter = not getting laid.

You have the nerve to lecture me about Asian interests then turn around and prove my point? :monkey1 :lol

No I agree with you on why I voted. I knew Superman was revealed and that poll isnt going to stop HT from doing Batman and Joker.

But Im saying that the reason MGS and SP rated so high is because that poll was mainly for the asian demography. They are more into that kinda ____. ;)

"You should think of it as, uh, therapy."

A friend of mine used to walk around telling any random person he came up to: "You ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"

He thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever heard. I thought it was dumb, even as a 10 year old :lol

Theres just too many great looks with Nicholson's Joker. This ones gonna get customised all over the place, I'd say it'll easily rival the Ledger Joker obsession here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back