Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

So this Mando + swoop bike/speeder is interesting.

From the Hot Toys preview pic it seems they are making the bike which Toro Calican rode in "The Gunslinger" episode. It has that round connection from the forks+steering to the bike body.

I personally prefer the one the Mando rode with bigger front grille. Looks more like a chopper.

I guess if he rides one in Season 2 they may have taken the Toro one as a prop this time.

View attachment 498280

View attachment 498281

View attachment 498282

Really strange. Did HT make the wrong bike? :panic: :slap :lol :monkey3

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Really strange. Did HT make the wrong bike? :panic: :slap :lol :monkey3

Probably one he rides in Season 2 with the Child in the side-saddle packs.

Just a pity they didn't go with the cooler Chopper looking one.

But am sure they re-used the same prop from S1.

48b9a5926949483348311d7d3a7d5e76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes total sense that we don't have a Wampa for the ESB 40th anniversary but HT is making whatever the **** that thing is on their Facebook profile page. :mad:

Makes total sense that we don't have a Wampa for the ESB 40th anniversary but HT is making whatever the **** that thing is on their Facebook profile page. :mad:

Poor Nebula

Lol :pfft:

I wonder if we'll see Hot Toys tackle this guy ? No spoilers as he was shown in the trailer.

They could use the body tech they used on Hellboy. Just the legs could be an issue I guess. And we know how Gladiator Hulks knees turned out.

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 20.04.03.jpg

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 20.04.32.jpg

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 20.04.53.jpg

hellboy-hot-toys-13-2.jpg

Hot Toys have a rule of no unless they are major characters it seems, so unlikely.

Your best bet for this one is Regal Robot who?ve just made an exact replica of that very maquette.

The knees on the new Venompool looks fine but the durability might take a hit over time. I doubt not toys will make this though.

The knees on the new Venompool looks fine but the durability might take a hit over time. I doubt not toys will make this though.

Yeah I agree the chances are very low. I guess I'm wanting some aliens to mix up the display a bit, and not just troopers and human hero's. A green Gamorrean would be great for that.

I watched Ep7 + 8 last night.

How anyone couldn't want a Kuiil after watching Ep7. Integral character to the whole series imo.

I need Kuiil. I cared more about him when he was killed than most characters in films the past 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back