Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to pick one of these up on eBay earlier for £175, which I thought was brilliant. Seeing the pictures in this thread just makes me glad I bought it.

Congrats!! :clap :clap One of the best HT purchases I've made too. :D

I have almost a hundred dollars in SS points and thought about picking this up until I realized SS won't honor my points on this particular item - what crap. :gah:

:lol That's SSC's reward/coupon system for you.

Hey guys, do you know if someone is casting the Medicom Jedi Luke hair to go with the non-damage head? That's the only thing I need to complete my Jedi Luke bash. Thanks!

Some pics of Luke with a cathode saber. :)

_MG_7285_zps5c5580c1.jpg

_MG_7282_zps6d01dd0f.jpg

Very cool! Nice pose ;)

Thanks, man! It still doesn't look as cool as yours...I had to tweak the hands a bit so the saber would be angled up straighter (so I could close the detolf), and I'm not fond of how they look. Still working on it, maybe you could help me out next time you come over. :)

Just got this. Really great figure....now I just want more.. Would love a hot Toys Han Solo as I feel Sideshow never really got him right.

Buy a whole figure, part it out and keep the head. You'll come out making a profit. ;)

Yep, I kept the regular head, both bodies and all of the hands on an exclusive and still came out ahead :lol

Parting out is a pain, but if the figure is popular enough and you just need a few parts it's definitely the way to go.

Back