Hot Toys Joker Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vortex pretty much sums it up. If dx 11 is out of your price range, I would go for bank robber 2.0, use the unmasked sculpt to bash a traditional joker and get the joker suit on eBay. That's what I did for my extra head sculpt to create the interrogation scene.

Vortex pretty much sums it up. If dx 11 is out of your price range, I would go for bank robber 2.0, use the unmasked sculpt to bash a traditional joker and get the joker suit on eBay. That's what I did for my extra head sculpt to create the interrogation scene.

This is what I was thinking. Will probably go with Bank Robber for the time being unless I find a reasonable price for the dx11. All this help is been amazing and thank you to everyone who has offered some insight.

I actually prefer the sculpt on the DX01, but the PERS system IS fragile. Comes with a lot of much-needed accessories, not to mention an entire outfit to assemble a separate figure.

So I picked up the mms79(Bank Robber). I appreciate everyone's help. One last request for anyone who can help. I am now looking for a DX01 or DX11 Joker suit, or a custom one that would work. If anyone has any sites they can suggest, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Tony

Back