Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That suit is pretty cool! But all the little layers of padding make the muscle look less defined. Still really liked the bvs/ SS suit.

WB didnt credit the original cowl maker so that soured that relationship as well as making sure WB doesnt get the awesome cowl with neck rotation feature!

Wasn’t that the same company who created that badass black panther costume?

How’s about a new magazine cover with Batman on it. Gives another look at the suit which I think looks great:

c2eee48ea7f63b7acd4846ad88b9810f.jpg

This image covers the ugly cowl shape and tiny neck with the angle and coloration. It's a trick!

Shame WB screwed up the relationship with the costume company. We're back to no head-turn batman [emoji19]

Well, SS is definitive Batfleck for me. This looks like an easy pass. I’ll might pick up tactical at least since it’s more variable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks so weird. Why did they even redesign him? Between the regular BvS regular costume, the Knightmare duster coatume and the armored costume, he was perfect.

Way to go backwards.

He looks so weird. Why did they even redesign him? Between the regular BvS regular costume, the Knightmare duster coatume and the armored costume, he was perfect.

Way to go backwards.

Although I'm not a fan of the suit, it makes sense that he developed a more armoured suit now that he's fighting along demigods and meta-humans, without having to use the clunky armour he used to fight Superman.

Way to go backwards.

Yeah, I really don't like it. Zack may not be great at editing his movies down, but he's got a nice visual style. You can tell JL is really suffering from his absence.

The previous costume designer was great too. All the new suits look overdesigned and bloated, yet the subtle BvS suit was fantastic. Even Affleck's makeup looks bizarre. Here's hoping he'll look good in his solo Batman movie.

Last edited:
Back