Hot Toys Mandalorian Season 3 Moff Gideon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’ll keep him in front of Kenobi Mauldalorian and the Ahsoka version until they make his Imperial Commando’s.

Wish there was a neck extender though. The promo pics made the helmet look like it went over the head and the neck was exposed but nope. Full swap out between the headsculpt and helmet so it looks weird.

IMG_5939.jpeg

It is super toyetic so works great as a figure. If the show wasn't terrible people would love it more.
I personally love it as a figure despite hating Mando s3 and only being lukewarm regarding s1 and s2. I can separate the figure from the source material like I do most figures.
In my mind it is an Imperial Mandalorian Super Commando commander might remove the cape when I get mine to help with that concept.

Now, if HT could just do the dang white Super Commandos. They looked pretty cool. Do a twin pack of reg trooper and officer variant.

Now, if HT could just do the dang white Super Commandos. They looked pretty cool. Do a twin pack of reg trooper and officer variant.

They could probably just get away with releasing a Deluxe and moving on. It’s basically only the gauntlets and hand guards anyway. And they can make the red “ears” of the helmets magnetic to swap them out easily too, if they don’t just give us two.

Really excited for this figure! The Mandalorian is my favorite SW production from Disney and I think Gideon's armored design is amazing. I am a bit annoyed he has that Vader undersuit, nervous about how long that will last and I typically stay away from figures with that material. I much prefer the fabric undersuit HT uses on their clones.

Back