1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys i need yur opinions on What to get.
I plan to get 3 troopers, Jakku exclusive, heavy gunner and.... Thats where im not sure What to get.
I want a regular trooper but Should i buy the gunner + regular trooper set or 2 heavy gunner (remove the harness and get later a blaster rifle voilà regular trooper).
Prices end up being almost the same whatever option i choose.
Been thinking also about the resale in case i have to, i think that single figures are easier to sell than sets?
Thanks got yur opinions guys :)

I plan to get 3 troopers, Jakku exclusive, heavy gunner and.... Thats where im not sure What to get.
I want a regular trooper but Should i buy the gunner + regular trooper set or 2 heavy gunner (remove the harness and get later a blaster rifle voilà regular trooper).
Been thinking also about the resale in case i have to, i think that single figures are easier to sell than sets?

Are you planning on also getting the Snowtrooper, Flametrooper, or TIE Pilot? Try to think about the scenes you like the most. Are you getting Finn? (Cause then you'd have the riot trooper as a good option). I'm thinking of the scenes I like and the designs I like first and foremost and going from there. So far I have one Stormtrooper but might get rid of that if a Finn trooper comes out. And I picked up a Snowtrooper cause I really did like the design (despite it's limited appearance in the film).

Are you planning on getting the Finn? If so, just get the 2-pack with the riot control trooper.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Thanks guys.
My favorite troopers are gunner, jakku, flamethrower and riot.
Flamethrower being his particular design it's a figure on its own.
So far for the regular trooper variant I'm sure I'm getting gunner and jakku, I would take the riot as the third one but so far he's only available in a set.
So tought I get the gunner (wich has some cool extra gear) and later down the road add him stuff like the riot gear or pauldron, rifle blaster etc...

So I'm toying with the idea of getting this figure and then acquiring an after market Daniel Craig sculpt, and then putting it on this figure. Wouldn't be accurate I know, but I think it would be pretty humorous. :lol

I'm hoping the joints on the sculpt and the figure align. Sometimes they don't, but they generally for the most part all seem to be interchangeable. The sculpt isn't too much and if it doesn't work, I at least will still have a FO Stormie.

Folks are starting to get their Jakku exclysive version of this trooper and posting some cool shots...I've got some waiting to do before that one shows up for me.

But I'm still very much enjoying the basic Trooper.....

FO_ST-013.jpg

I can't get over how well rendered this figure is...great detail, tight joints, just looks so cool under different lighting. Gonna have to resist getting too many of these.... :)

Back