1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woo mine shipped, I didnt get the shipping email but I did get a Thank You from Sideshow, a $25 International Collector Appreciation Electronic gift code

:yess:

:woo mine shipped, I didnt get the shipping email but I did get a Thank You from Sideshow, a $25 International Collector Appreciation Electronic gift code

:yess:

post-31776-Liar-Liar-laughing-gif-Jim-Car-4PHD.gif

havent read that a waitlist converted for a long time now. i was hoping that when it is released that there will be a few cancellations...

Loving this figure in my display but after seeing stealth cap i will no doubt be selling this guy on unless i find a pose and or like him displayed on a shelf by himself as stealth suit will be with my unique avengers

Loving this figure in my display but after seeing stealth cap i will no doubt be selling this guy on unless i find a pose and or like him displayed on a shelf by himself as stealth suit will be with my unique avengers

Stealth suit is amazing looking, much better than Golden Age Cap imo, I'm collecting the entire Winter Soldier lineup so I won't be selling this guy, but I definitely prefer the Stealth/STRIKE suit version, the PF of it is cool also(cept the head)

Stealth suit is amazing looking, much better than Golden Age Cap imo, I'm collecting the entire Winter Soldier lineup so I won't be selling this guy, but I definitely prefer the Stealth/STRIKE suit version, the PF of it is cool also(cept the head)

I agree I prefer the Stealth suit. But I'm planning on getting a different HS for this guy which should make hime MUCH better

I'm thinking of picking up a spare civvie head to put on this guy. And have him hold the helmet accessory. Should look pretty good!

Back