Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People on the fence about this figure need to pull the trigger. This could end up being like the early IM, Batman and Predator releases, and bring in some serious coin a few years down the road. In 3-5 years when this guy is on ebay selling for a %300 profit, people will be on this forum saying "why didn't I get this when I had the chance. When it sat on the site for 2 months before wait listing. Now I have to spend major money to get one, and I want it really bad now."

Well under $200 and free domestic shipping. It's not only a hobby, it's an investment. Whatcha waiting for???

a peggy and skinny steve rogers figures would be cool but I would probably pass on both. Also I don't get how we are going to have sequels to thor and cap when they're a part of the avengers I would think it would continue there. And Remy, LOL at the fondu accessory.
Yeah sprig I aggree, oh and what's your favorite football team?

Why do people want a Peggy figure? Just because she's hot? That would seriously be nothing but an over priced Barbie. People who want it just because they think she is good looking need to get out once in a while and meet some real girls.

One can only pray they make these.:pray: USO Cap with the rescue gear over the tights would be just awesome, and Red Skull is a no brainer. I am most excited about Avengers Cap though. I think his outfit freaking rocks!:rock
Did you hear they greenlit the Thor sequel for 2013? This means we are likely to have a Cap sequel around the same time, since it out sold Potter in the box office.:yess:

That figure would be as awesome as this one I think. I would be a little surprised if it didn't get made and really surprised if Red Skull didn't. His avengers costume looks awesome it was quite impressive at SDCC anyways.

I did. Coming out the same summer as Iron Man 3. Gonna be another banner summer for hero flicks. :rock

Why do people want a Peggy figure? Just because she's hot? That would seriously be nothing but an over priced Barbie. People who want it just because they think she is good looking need to get out once in a while and meet some real girls.

umm no. She is a big part of the movie and a good character, just because she is female does not mean we can only want her for her looks. That's a little sexist.

Also I don't get how we are going to have sequels to thor and cap when they're a part of the avengers I would think it would continue there.
According to Wikipedia (which never lies:lol), the Thor movie was set for a July 26, 2013 release after performing well at the box office and with critics. Also the Captain America page says that screenwriters Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus have been working on a script for Marvel Studios, and that the Cap sequel would take place in modern day with flashbacks to WWII. Checked the sources. Seems legit.

umm no. She is a big part of the movie and a good character, just because she is female does not mean we can only want her for her looks. That's a little sexist.

A big part, yes, but she really didn't do much. For the completest, hope you guys get her, but the ones posting about wanting her made because she's hot ..... sorry you guys lead such lonely lives :(

Oh, and Steelers all the way baby :yess: I know you were being sarcastic, but I'm so freaking excited the lock-out is done and there will be a season :clap:clap:clap

haha yeh I get it there probably are people out there that do want her for that reason, but not everybody.

What, you can't have a figure simply based on how it looks? I picked up King Leo because I thought the figure looked cool. Didn't even see the movie. Had Amber turned out better I'd have picked her up too. Haven't seen SP either. And from what I hear she didn't get much screen time.

Get off your high horse mate, people can spend their money on whatever damned dollies they feel like.

Oh yeah, and I get laid. Heaps.

I want a Peggy... not because she's hot (which she is, but I'm gay so it's not like it's doing much for me) but because SHE'S AWESOME. Seriously, she was a great character with a great classic pin-up meets soldier look.

She could come with a gun and the prototype (unpainted) shield. Make it happen HT.

Also, I wouldn't mind a Pepper Potts.

I want a Howard Stark figure :lecture he was so slick in the movie totally reminded me of Tony. A figure of him could come with all those other prototype shields

Lol, WTF?!
It's called appreciation to something beautiful. Why do we collect figures, statues? Also, Why do we even frame pictures of loved ones?
Because they're beautiful and pleasant to look at.
Peggy was one of the great reason that captain America movie was great. There was a great chemistry between her character and cap.
Also, quite simply, she is stunning. Would be great to appreciate that beauty in 1/6 scale.
So basically, the guys that bought the HT black widow are just a bunch of lonely nerds? Lol, whatever guy.

Last edited:
Lol, WTF?!
It's called appreciation to something beautiful. Why do we collect figures, statues? Also, Why do we even frame pictures of loved ones?
Because they're beautiful and pleasant to look at.
Peggy was one of the great reason that captain America movie was great. There was a great chemistry between her character and cap.
Also, quite simply, she is stunning. Would be great to appreciate that beauty in 1/6 scale.
So basically, the guys that bought the HT black widow are just a bunch of lonely nerds? Lol, whatever guy.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Back