Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey does anyone think cap 12 inch fig will sell out rt away ? Dont want pay mo down the road.....

whoever said people buying SS or HT stuff would get confused because of the leaked Avengers costume is a bit crazy lol. Anyone spending this sort of money on toys and statues will know the difference and know which costume is which. If they are dumb enough to get confused they shouldn't be spending money on this stuff and should instead look for some institutionalized help lol

Yeah, the heat is on... I have learned a lesson that I will NEVER repeat again. This image is now on a few sites, and I have already been sent an e-mail. Now that everyone has seen it, can those who have re-posted that pic and any reference to me posting it, please remove from your post. I am trying to avoid a train wreck before it happens...

Yeah, the heat is on...

Duuuuude... I feel sorry for you.
On the other hand it's a good lesson - never trust anyone :lol:(

Anyway I'm still ready to worship you for your work on Mortal Kombat customs - you sick man!
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Thanks Riddick! Wait to you see my Red Skull I am working on! My whole CA setup will look good, I'll have the HT CA, custom Red Skull, and CA motorcycle when all is said and done! Now I just have to find the time to work on them!

Thanks Riddick! Wait to you see my Red Skull I am working on! My whole CA setup will look good, I'll have the HT CA, custom Red Skull, and CA motorcycle when all is said and done! Now I just have to find the time to work on them!

You'll have plenty of time to customize in jail.:nana:
Do they let you take figures to prison?:monkey3

Where are the full images of those concept/merchandising images? I want to see the rest of the costume!!

Just ask twik25 for them. They cant convict him for the same crime twice.:lol

J/k
I took down the image I had up.

Why so much secret about one picture? :cuckoo:

I've seen it already, and it is in a public spanish blog of superheroes, open to all the world :dunno

Back