Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely I'll get the modern cap also but I really love the design of ww2 cap. I love the mesh of military look with superhero costume, love the helmet with old ww2 font. It's cool tho that there's enough difference between the 2 costumes.

Just thought I'd add that it's cool that both times I've seen the movie, I heard someone sniffling at the ending. Tells you how cool you get attached to the character at the end.
And also, even though the movie was 2 hrs long, when you see the ending coming, I was thinking to myself...oh no, it's about to end. You know it's a great movie when you didnt want it to end.

Haven't watched the movie yet (it starts only on Thursday in Russia), but has clearly decided to take only USO-version.
"Hero type" costume looks good but not as I would like.

This solution was fixed after seeing his Avengers modern suit - it's looks so awesome and exectly what I want on my shelf!
Can't wait for the announcement :monkey2

Most likely I'll get the modern cap also but I really love the design of ww2 cap. I love the mesh of military look with superhero costume, love the helmet with old ww2 font. It's cool tho that there's enough difference between the 2 costumes.

Just thought I'd add that it's cool that both times I've seen the movie, I heard someone sniffling at the ending. Tells you how cool you get attached to the character at the end.
And also, even though the movie was 2 hrs long, when you see the ending coming, I was thinking to myself...oh no, it's about to end. You know it's a great movie when you didnt want it to end.

My girl was tearing up at the end and I didn't want the movie to end! :lol

Such a great movie! :yess: :rock

no we just know that his costume will chang in the avengers movie so we expect a figure of this version.

Sharon Carter PLEASE...talk about a HOT toy!!!
Loved the movie- Johnson excels at period pieces...too bad that is over and we'll get Cap in modern times from now on....

yes, they better go hard on the captain line, like they do with iron man... a USO/rescue suit is my number one want then Red Skull, and Peggy Carter....... what would be cool is a Howard Stark and Dum Dum Dugan

darn, darkseed, you are right I meant to through in Bucky too.. I dont see why they wouldnt go hard on this line... Captain is a box office hit and the main avenger.. There are a lot of possibilies with this franchise, but of course they are known to stop working on lines aka The Terminator

i would at least like 2 more figures from THIS film, The line has alot of potential!!

RED SKULL!

USO / RESCUE Cap!!

The Avengers Modern Cap is a given at this point.

darn, darkseed, you are right I meant to through in Bucky too.. I dont see why they wouldnt go hard on this line... Captain is a box office hit and the main avenger.. There are a lot of possibilies with this franchise, but of course they are known to stop working on lines aka The Terminator

I am hoping we get a few figs from the film, it is my favorite film thus far this summer. I'd buy ever figure listed :clap

I doubt the domestic success will be a big deal for an Asian based company...I'd assume their target audience embrace it then it may happen.

What avengers cap costume is every1 talking about? Can some1 maybe post a pic?

Can't find if someone posted here one of those new posters with all the Avengers...
So I cut him out from poster and put together with leaked part of the concept.

lolob.jpg

jeez, as a movie Captain America suit, I seriously don't see how you can top that:love I'm very curious to get the Avengers artbook now to see what other kind of concept sketches they came up with

I am without a doubt thinking we are getting also an Avengers Cap, USO cap with Evans sculpt, Red skull.
Bucky, dugan, the others, we can only hope.
Peggy Carter though...I really really really hope.:love
Damn she is beautiful.

Eh, not going to need anything other than his hero suit imo.

And seeing as the shield always had the battle/bullet damage on it... I don't see why they should keep it clean now. Because it never was!

HT's attempt on the suit is absolutely perfect. I remember someone complaining that his arm pads aren't flush, but they weren't that flush in the movie either.

Battle Damage (scuffed up) shield included with the Clean shield would've been awesome.

If I had to pick just one though....

Hmmm.....which would it be.

I don't know just yet, i'll get back to everyone later.

Last edited:
Back