Hot Toys Savage Opress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hype just plummeted. That sculpt aint it.

IMG_6281.jpeg

IMG_6282.jpeg

IMG_6280.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good enough for me as well, I’m sure they’ll iron out the wrinkles a bit, especially those tattoos.

He had such a physical presence in his appearances in the show. Shame he was thrown to the sidelines when Maul officially came back. Seeing Sideous toy with him during the duel before killing him is such a great moment.

This works for me, I've gone with the animated CW look overall and I can fudge the live action figures I have. Clones are fine because helmets, Sidious has his hood to hide some his face, Maul is more difficult but I'm leaning toward using the extra sculpt from the new Episode 1 figure when I get it. For all their flaws the Sideshow figures are still the closest to the animation in 1/6 scale we're likely to get so I've bought them all and I doubt there'll be more since Cad Bane has been released but nothing further announced.

Hope this is not final. They made him so fat. The shape is more like Ninth Sister, Savage is tall and top heavy, not like this:
1727881144580.jpeg

I like this guy’s interpretation of the face, the skull motif is clear.
1727880983556.png

Obvious design elements are lost in translation with HT, it’s not good.

Back