Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-1000 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for the black uniform :(

Yes, the uniform he wears the majority of the movie. This is not it.

Disappointed it’s the helicopter uniform and need the standard police uniform version won’t lie…

537869-1000029709.png

I'm pretty sure the stuff I've circled above are the Galleria/Pescadero parts of the outfit guys - regular shoes, duty belt, the other trousers in a bag....

Good catch. It'll be interesting to see how comprehensive this release will be if they're including both outfits. Hopefully there's another head sculpt we haven't seen yet.
I forgot to circle the container near bottom right of that pic which appears to be labelled ''T2-T-1000 _____ head''. I'd say there's at least one alternate head. I'd guess it'll be the Donut....

I don't see the helmet. That could be another shirt in that bag.
It's within my red circle, behind the boot. Looks like there's 2 pairs of those boots incidentally - one normal Motorcycle cop pair (which we know are on the figure itself) and the glitching boots from the Steel mill. Those are the glitching boots under the Alien's tail.

This looks like it'll have everything the MMS129 had and more. He's also got hook arms, sword arm and stabbing finger hands. The only thing I don't see amongst what we've been shown so far are magnetic bullet squibs.....

I don't know how you see all that there, but I like it. Hope so.

Last time they only gave one pair of biker trousers so you couldn't make the Moto-Cop and Final Battle look without buying a 2nd pair of pants elsewhere. With those glitchy hands, I'd go Final battle this time around.

It's within my red circle, behind the boot. Looks like there's 2 pairs of those boots incidentally - one normal Motorcycle cop pair (which we know are on the figure itself) and the glitching boots from the Steel mill. Those are the glitching boots under the Alien's tail.

This looks like it'll have everything the MMS129 had and more. He's also got hook arms, sword arm and stabbing finger hands. The only thing I don't see amongst what we've been shown so far are magnetic bullet squibs.....
I see it.

Everyone remembers his delivery of that line for some reason! It's like the ''They mostly come at night, mostly'' line in Aliens. Seemingly unremarkable and yet people know it.
It lives “rent free” in most ppl’s head. Even my brother who is definitely not a big termiantor fan, would say it like that whenever we’d go to our local Galleria mall in town
a-dev is programmed to notice Terminator-related details. :lecture
Ha! I was going to say something similar

Back