Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-1000 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use PT for battle damaged T-1000 (head/eye blown off) or his bike look (since the helmet & glasses can obscure any headsculpt deficiencies).
Yeah I had that thought as well. No sense in cancelling the PT if I can use for the biker cop or bd look. The HT version can have the sculpt front and center. Wow all these HT terminators and the PT versions have me so excited.

Am I the only one that thinks the likeness isn’t as good as the 1.0? Somehow the 2.0 seems off to me.
2.0 might be slightly off but I personally think 2.0 is much better than 1.0.

But to use the old cliche, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Back in the heyday of Dawson’s Creek, I thought Katie Holmes was hot but my friend did not share the same opinion. 🤷‍♂️

smartphone generation think faces look like this...

hq720.jpg

We used to call that beer-goggles.

Yeah the T-1000 sculpt is brilliant.

Both it and the Returns 2.0 Keaton sculpt are spot on. Couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to cover it with the motorcycle helmet or using the donut sculpt instead if we’re to get that.

I might have to bite on both the T-800s and T-1000. They come with everything, genuine leather, great likenesses and the chance of getting anything from T2 again anytime soon after these all release doesn’t seem likely.

HT have nailed these and don’t have any reason to attempt a 3.0 for years and years to come,
the magnitude of accessories and extravagant USB-C bases point to this.

I hope the boots for this guy, and both Terminators are actually molded plastic. Yes I know, but I really dont want to worry about them disintergrating in five years.

They look molded to me, anyway.

You would think that they might include the Doughnut head as that is scene specific with the steel mill dio he comes with.
As others have said the 2.0 sculpt to my eyes is a very good likeness of RP. I think the original is still more then serviceable, especially in motorcycle cop look.
HT sculpts tend to be a bit bigger then the older sculpts they produced. because I was thinking of buying just one T-1000 2.0 and a couple of extra heads, to plonk on my old T-1000 figures, just thinking they might look a bit bobble headed if I do?

The light up base looks awesome but I doubt I'd ever use it. I want to display him with his look from first part of the film. If there's a standard edition that covers just that I'd probably get it instead.

The galleria scene and subsequent chase is my favourite action sequence in cinema.

The light up base looks awesome but I doubt I'd ever use it. I want to display him with his look from first part of the film. If there's a standard edition that covers just that I'd probably get it instead.

The galleria scene and subsequent chase is my favourite action sequence in cinema.
The Battle-Damaged T-800 is sold as just one version - no standard vs deluxe - so I suspect the same will be true of these other Terminator figures.

The Battle-Damaged T-800 is sold as just one version - no standard vs deluxe - so I suspect the same will be true of these other Terminator figures.
I’m led to believe the same,
that many accessories thrown out.

I’m thinking they’ll all be single versions with the clean T-800 being the cheapest at $285-300 with the least amount of accessories and standard base with decal.

T-1000 will most likely include a
second donut head, thinking $340-350 for that
on SS to match the BD T-800. Similar USB-C base, multiple sculpts and accessories, yet obviously won’t price it higher than the BD T-800 2.0.

Last edited:
Back