Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T-800 (Galleria version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally gonna take Arnie home. Was waiting to the clean version. Just iconic and timeless!

P.S. price gonna be also reasonable compared to InArt if they’ll ever do him. I lost faith in them after they baked me a skinny Superman with downgraded sculpt.

Not seeing too much Patrick there.

Then money you have saved, yes?

yoda-laugh-yoda-meme.gif

Curious what @a-dev thinks, but with the glasses on I'd say that's Hot Toy's best Arnold (or at least T2 Arnold) likeness to date.

The T-1000 doesn't look entirely Caucasian in that picture.

Then money you have saved, yes?

yoda-laugh-yoda-meme.gif
Honestly I wouldn't have bought no matter what. Don't get me wrong, T2 is great for people who love light action comedies. I get it. Every once in a blue moon I'll throw on a Rush Hour or Romancing the Stone.

But I'm into collecting things from serious films that stand the test of time like the Terminator.

:D

No Liquid Metal accessory from the DX13 (Arnold punching the T-1000)?

I don’t own the 1.0 T-1000 so DOPO.

But I will still keep my Present Toys PO since I want the bike cop outfit.

Now, we need Sarah Conner 2.0 Artisan (rooted wool hair) - I own the original and the head sculpt and Barbie hair look rough.

Curious what @a-dev thinks, but with the glasses on I'd say that's Hot Toy's best Arnold (or at least T2 Arnold) likeness to date.

The T-1000 doesn't look entirely Caucasian in that picture.

I need to see their official pics but I'm not blown away based on that shot, it's reminding me of the fake Arnie animatronic in T1 actually.

The T-1000 might be good but the eyes look weird currently. I'm concerned this new phase of moving eyes isn't going to be consistently good across the board anymore than the last time was. Hair sculpting certainly looks better. I'd love to see the sideview, that was always a bad angle on MMS129 for the hair.

Back