How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I remember turning 30 and now this year I will be 34 in Aug, all ready in my mid 30's before I knew it. :slap

At some point in your twenties getting older just stops being cool. Theres no more 'age of legality' barriers to look forward to passing...you just get older and older and you realise (as if it hadn't previously been an inevitable fact) that you'll never be a teenager or a 20something again.

Found my first grey hair the other week.

i'm 26...and they still ask for my ID(when i'm clean shaven) to check my age when buying booze, going to pubs, and nightclubs. had to grow a beard to bypass that "you look like a minor" shat.

i'm 26...and they still ask for my ID(when i'm clean shaven) to check my age when buying booze, going to pubs, and nightclubs. had to grow a beard to bypass that "you look like a minor" shat.

I was asked once at 27 but I think it was an anomaly, a new bouncer or something. I hadn't been asked for about 2 or 3 years before that.

I was asked once at 27 but I think it was an anomaly, a new bouncer or something. I hadn't been asked for about 2 or 3 years before that.

I still get asked a lot, and then the peeps are embarrassed that I'm like 12 years older :lol

I still have the baby face deal and you can't tell I'm blading because of the dark skin and bic'd head.

It took me a while to have a level of facial hair that they were satisfied with I think. Exposed chest hair became a useful tool aswell.

i'm 32 been a figure collector since i was 17, now that i'm collecting more high end figures, mainly hot toys so now i'm selling all my older stuff off.

Turning 26 in April. I already feel pretty old, as most of the stuff I like doesn't quite click with most people my age. =)

Back