HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the actor behind the CP.
MV5BMTc3ODAzMjc2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTgyNjg3Mw@@._V1._SX500_SY332_.jpg

I've not read every page due to quantity.
Are there any customizers left selling and 1/6 masks ?. Not got the money or predator to put them on but I wanted to know what they look like and go for.

I hope to get P1 and P2, eventually I want to make a mask and trophy wall. Wanted to know the options on getting some different masks and some skull trophies.

found an amazing pose for my predator!!!
one problem, i need to buy an aerial display stand (like the mech test)
that will hold the weight of the predator? any ideas where i could get one of those?

that will hold the weight of the predator? any ideas where i could get one of those?

I don't think it will hold up predator's figure well, but you could give it a try, they are pretty cheap on ebay, just type: 1/6 figure stand

ScreenShot022.jpg

ScreenShot021.jpg

I don't think it will hold up predator's figure well, but you could give it a try, they are pretty cheap on ebay, just type: 1/6 figure stand

I does'nt hold them up,i bought them awhlie back.They bend due to the weight.They are good though to custom if you have the stuff to do it.

yeah, im hoping to find something a little more stable...
as the predator is pretty heavy like you say your not sure it would hold the weight.
i did manage to get the pose on the original stand but it is not as mid-air as i would have liked but still looks pretty epic.
i will be taking pics someday soon of my collection, just waiting for the mark 4.

Your post makes me recall that the stand he came with is difficult to use unless you want to put him in a basic, standing pose. I gave mine a generic TrueType stand (with crotch holder), so I can have him posed as I want without fear of him toppling over.

Took this picture ageeeees ago. Ive not shown it here but as im new i want to "get over" and the only way i can do that apart from making intelligent posts is by flashing eye candy. So...

spa1639.jpg

Back