HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I'm glad since I don't have the funds for the Joker yet :monkey4, I'm in the waiting boat for the Joker now but ActionHQ is really good I got my Batman Begins really quick. And they have great communication skills.

I agree mate, Noel is really good.

I emailed him last night asking him to mark my package as gift and to send with a value of $40, he emailed me back this morning confirming that its OK - only heard good things about this company.

I can wait till the 21st, at least I know im definately getting one.

I agree mate, Noel is really good.

I emailed him last night asking him to mark my package as gift and to send with a value of $40, he emailed me back this morning confirming that its OK - only heard good things about this company.

I can wait till the 21st, at least I know im definately getting one.

I feel bad I kinda wish more people went with him instead of ebay. I love my Batman and hope someday I can get a repaint for Joker when he comes in, I can stand the wait since I need to save up for him. I just hope they don't start charging for Joker before the 15th :google

I wanna bump this to this page , it was the last post on that page. :monkey3:peace:D

Go for it Tay, BTW did you see my video? You need to post more man! Also I hope they send yours soon ABC express sent you the Takara Batman if I'm not mistaken? They should have theirs out to you soon I hope.

Go for it Tay, BTW did you see my video? You need to post more man! Also I hope they send yours soon ABC express sent you the Takara Batman if I'm not mistaken? They should have theirs out to you soon I hope.

Don't think I have seen the video . :monkey1
Pm me a link and I will watch it ! :rock

Yeah ABC sent my takara bats ! :rock Still one awesome figure which I'm keeping ! :rock

I feel bad I kinda wish more people went with him instead of ebay. I love my Batman and hope someday I can get a repaint for Joker when he comes in, I can stand the wait since I need to save up for him. I just hope they don't start charging for Joker before the 15th :google

Noel took payment for mine weeks ago, he needed to confirm my order as I think he must have had some dead beats?

He may provide great service, but he also charges a premium price don't you think?

No way! Saying that he had it in stock and on hand and then repeatedly lying about it = negative feedback. If he doesn't want negative feedback then he should stop lying to people. I now have to figure out how to get this figure somewhere without paying an arm and leg.
one thing to remember is we aren't the only people who ordered from the guy, we don't know the volume of his sales. while i agree if he filled his quota he should've stopped listing, but if he's giving money back without paypal having to take it from him, giving a neg is in bad taste IMO.

does anyone know what abc express are doing with these guys ?.
I'm bored of waiting ! :rock
abc express had to wait for the full shipment of figures(which will be this month), the people who got the figures early were Hot Toys VIP buyers.:confused:

one thing to remember is we aren't the only people who ordered from the guy, we don't know the volume of his sales. while i agree if he filled his quota he should've stopped listing, but if he's giving money back without paypal having to take it from him, giving a neg is in bad taste IMO.

Bad taste is lying and overselling on purpose. He said he had figures in stock and didn't. Then he said he would have them the next week. Then the week after that. Still no figures. He now says this week which I think might be bs. On top of that people who ordered after me have got the figure. I haven't given him feedback and I'm waiting till Wed. But, his negative feedback is very well deserved and no ones fault but his own. Him giving money back for services not provided is not something to be commended, it is required and will happen wether he wants it to or not. I'm not trying to jump down your throat and mean no offense but, this guy has made some major mistakes and deserves serious reprimands for blantant misrep. Sad thing is he had 100% feedback before this, he obviously made a bad mistake but, certainly a greedy one that could have been avoided. In the end I think we'll just have to agree to disagree about wether it is in bad taste or not to leave him negative feedback for lying and giving false information in his auctions and not shipping merchandise paid for within a 3-4 week span .

if you're gonna criticize my viewpoint, don't misinterpret me.

i don't remember commending him for giving refunds, and did I say to give him positive feedback since he was giving refunds? no.

i'm in the same boat as a lot of people, but it's MY OPINION giving him a neg is taking it too far.

I agree, he deserves the negative feedback.

For me, about a week after I ordered he said he had them in, so he should have sent it out, but intstead he had a limited number (less than what was already ordered and what he was still putting up for sale) and sent out what he had to whoever was making the biggest problem about when he would ship, and so, he already mailed off them and has to wait for more.

Realistically, he should have gone through each person in order of purchase and told as many as he had figures that they would be shipping, then tell the everyone else that he would be receiving the rest later, I would have felt much better without him lying saying he had them and would be shipping.

Don't know if anyone else has posted this but Big Bad Toy Store is processing my Original Suit Batman order and should be shipped soon.

Not bad. Not TOO far behind the Asian shops. Seems to be arriving appox. the time Joe's are.

Cool for future reference. Folks might also want to keep on the site in case there are cancellations.

if you're gonna criticize my viewpoint, don't misinterpret me.

i don't remember commending him for giving refunds, and did I say to give him positive feedback since he was giving refunds? no.

i'm in the same boat as a lot of people, but it's MY OPINION giving him a neg is taking it too far.

Again no offense intended man. If I somehow misunderstood I apologize but, I never said nor thought you implied anyone should give positive feedback. In regards to this statement which I assume you are refering to:

Him giving money back for services not provided is not something to be commended, it is required and will happen wether he wants it to or not.

Let me clarify my poorly worded point. Given the quote below, I dont think there is any doubt that you were definitely giving a positive light to him giving back the money, and implying that is reason to not give negative feedback:

...while i agree if he filled his quota he should've stopped listing, but if he's giving money back without paypal having to take it from him, giving a neg is in bad taste IMO...

And my point was that it is not as if he had a choice to give money back(paypal will force him sooner or later) and it is not a positive action that negates his lying and misrep on ebay nor deserves any sort of meret like restraining honest negative feedback. Again we will have to agree to disagree on your opinion (no need for capital letter on your opinion) in regards to bad taste. I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstood because of my poor choice of the word commending.

it's a positive light, yes...but far from commending him. if people getting their money back in this situation isn't SOME kinda positive then i dunno what is.

I got a refund from animate today. I didn't like the fact that others who purchased after I did already received theirs and I was tired of waiting.

it's a positive light, yes...but far from commending him. if people getting their money back in this situation isn't SOME kinda positive then i dunno what is.

I think a neutral feedback is probably more warranted than a negative, but I understand why some people will leave a negative.

I already agreed about word commending, it gave a meaning to you that I did not intend. A fault on my part nothing more can be said. I clarified my intentions in my earlier post. I also totally agree that those who were duped, getting their money back is more than some (again no need for capital letters here) kinda positive, it is a definite positive that paypal ensures and I sincerely hope anyone in this situation gets their money back wether they used paypal or not.

I'm now in the position of most likely trying to find another honest vendor to purchase the HT Joker at a reasonable price. I have a feeling my wait will be long for a HT Joker figure. In the meantime I admire pics from those who have them.

I'm now in the position of most likely trying to find another honest vendor to purchase the HT Joker at a reasonable price. I have a feeling my wait will be long for a HT Joker figure. In the meantime I admire pics from those who have them.

i'd say you'll be able to find it pretty easy when they hit in full force later in the month. :)

Back