I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Hot Toys Prison Break figures were released years ago :)

With All these Marvel and DC TV shows gaining popularity and demands for 1/6 figures, I can tell that HT would not mind getting licenses from TV shows again. Once they hear how much fans are willing to pay for these custom figures, they would cash in on characters like Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Punisher, Flash, Arrow, Deathstroke, and Supergirl to name a few.

Those where just heads right? If I recall correct. They didn't actually release figures from the show.

But they did 66 batman and robin.

They were fully licensed figures. Michael had no tattoos. I had both he and Linc. For the time, they were incredible.

I'm not really liking this so far, but it is a work in progress.
11fa46e8b326f6b7ac53de5ad7ecad56.jpg

Apologies, it's not mine... It's from Rise Collectible Toys.

Oh no worries. I should have paid attention that this was the same head from an earlier post. Unfortunate that this is being made by a "manufacturer", looks great for a one off, not so much for a production. Early phases though.

The Rise figures are wholly unappealing in their overly thick leather outfits.

This is a job best left to ThreeQ at half the price...

As far as I can tell from all the figures I've seen from companies doing unlicensed work, VTS does the best job on likenesses. Their new Mad Max is every inch as good as Hot Toys. Maybe they'll tackle Daredevil at some point. And Buffy, while I'm dreaming.

As far as this Daredevil sculpt goes though. it's not fair to judge it on one 3/4 view pic. I can see some Charlie Cox in there.

Yeah that Mad Max fig looks great. I'd love if either Art Figures or VTS made Punisher and Daredevil, but I bet Marvel/Disney would crack down a lot faster on unauthorized figures.

Companies might be able to sneak out X-Men but I dunno if they could get away with it as easily when Disney is concerned.

I'll take a Mezco 1:12 version of Netflix Punisher. Done and done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah that Mad Max fig looks great. I'd love if either Art Figures or VTS made Punisher and Daredevil, but I bet Marvel/Disney would crack down a lot faster on unauthorized figures.
Thats what I'm hoping for. I recently got the Dredd figures and I'd love to get a Matt and DD figure, either Black Mask or the S2 Red suit and the Punisher.
Next one I'd love would be Elektra or Fisk

I'd pay more money than I'd like to admit for a 1/6 Vincent D'Onofrio on my shelf.

Thats what I'm hoping for. I recently got the Dredd figures and I'd love to get a Matt and DD figure, either Black Mask or the S2 Red suit and the Punisher.
Next one I'd love would be Elektra or Fisk
Dredd is very well made, one of my favorite figures. They made a Thomas Jane Punisher back in the day, maybe they'll try to do a Bernthal version.

Dredd is very well made, one of my favorite figures. They made a Thomas Jane Punisher back in the day, maybe they'll try to do a Bernthal version.

Really? I nees to check that out.

Up until recently I didnt go for these figurea, just HT. Now I'm all over them lol and putting some customs together. Love Dredd and Anderson(Epoch).
I like the Mad Max figure too. Right now I'm making Black Mask DD and Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back