[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, he has created some cool dioramas....They seem to be one of a kind....so, I dont think think there would be a mass production situation...

Has anyone here got the Triad dio piece?

1000x1000.jpg

Can you give me the dimensions on it, is it detolf friendly?

Thanks.

As soon as I get it out of the box, I will measure it for you. My big concern is the weight. My curio cabinets are very large and the weight might break the glass. I really don't want to display this in the open and have dust all over any figures posed with it. The Detolf has much smaller glass and would probably work better.

As soon as I get it out of the box, I will measure it for you. My big concern is the weight. My curio cabinets are very large and the weight might break the glass. I really don't want to display this in the open and have dust all over any figures posed with it. The Detolf has much smaller glass and would probably work better.

Cool, thanks.

I know. I was shocked when I received it, thought there were rocks in the box.

Lol it did happen to a friend once though. A package from a seller in China. The bastards actually sent him aquarium rocks lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back