InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember kids, these companies, they dont care about you.
InArt lives, rent-free, in a lot of people's heads here.
Every single inArt release, post count for the thread shoots up dramatically.
Meanwhile, HT and JND are quiet....

Talk about InArt changing the game.

Checked Facebook and seems everyone and their moms got the figure (real collectors) lol I have a bigger following on IG than most of them, guess need to praise InArt 24/7 to get free figures lol

I honestly think Supes will be coming to us real soon. Kit even posted a few weeks back and he’s coming this year. Assuming and hoping he’s referring to his store.
Yeah I remember that. The worry is their rollout of seperate batches. Ridiculously long stretches between them. But I think InArt has gotten the point from the community.

Maybe this is the figure they fix that with. After all, it's a fairly straight forward figure, I just hope it doesn't force them to rush and ignore QC.

InArt lives, rent-free, in a lot of people's heads here.
Every single inArt release, post count for the thread shoots up dramatically.
Meanwhile, HT and JND are quiet....

Talk about InArt changing the game.

I do not have any particular brand loyalty - InArt might be over hyped but I’m enjoying the current state of collecting with all these new and emerging companies competing for our dollar, and attempting to one up each other with innovations. In the end, the collectors win. (y)

The Artisan line from Hot Toys seems to be a direct response to InArt and their rooted wool hair. The Lady Pool figure has wool hair even though it’s not part of the Artisan line - no more of that crap Barbie hair we’ve been getting for years.

Seamless forearms w/out the wrist peg similar to the Ledger Joker are more common now too, as are magnetic bases and wrist pegs (love it it hate it). Hopefully the JND magnetic wand for rolling eyes eventually becomes adopted by all figures.

Different industry but a somewhat similar comparison - MoviePass Unlimited theater tickets for $10/month made no sense as a business plan (leading to their ultimate demise) but it forced the entire theatrical industry to adopt similar subscription plans (AMC A-List, Regal Unlimited, Cinemark Movie Club) which has benefited all movie theater patrons. Competition is good.

I do not have any particular brand loyalty - InArt might be over hyped but I’m enjoying the current state of collecting with all these new and emerging companies competing for our dollar, and attempting to one up each other with innovations. In the end, the collectors win. (y)

The Artisan line from Hot Toys seems to be a direct response to InArt and their rooted wool hair. The Lady Pool figure has wool hair even though it’s not part of the Artisan line - no more of that crap Barbie hair we’ve been getting for years.

Seamless forearms w/out the wrist peg similar to the Ledger Joker are more common now too, as are magnetic bases and wrist pegs (love it it hate it). Hopefully the JND magnetic wand for rolling eyes eventually becomes adopted by all figures.

Different industry but a somewhat similar comparison - MoviePass Unlimited theater tickets for $10/month made no sense as a business plan (leading to their ultimate demise) but it forced the entire theatrical industry to adopt similar subscription plans (AMC A-List, Regal Unlimited, Cinemark Movie Club) which has benefited all movie theater patrons. Competition is good.
Yup I agree, competition is good.
InArt is what one can call a "disruptor".

I ordered from GunDamit so it'll be interesting to see where they fall in regards to when they get their shipment(s) compared to OSK and other places

Especially with BBTS. Not sure why people PO with them, they up the prices and seem like they’re last to receive. Supes was $560 before tax and shipping with them.

Back