InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not claiming that the Hot toys version is better but why so much hatred and mockery, I own it and continue to enjoy it.
Same I have every version of it and still love all of them. Of course InArt one is better as technology is more advanced now but I have high hopes for HT Superman 2.0. I think InArt prototype sculpt was “WOW” now it is “Good” I’ll probably change my mind when I see it in person but rn I think likeness isn’t as great as it used to.

I'm not claiming that the Hot toys version is better but why so much hatred and mockery, I own it and continue to enjoy it.
Yes! I took a picture of the JL Superman next to the Iron Patriot and they look so good together!
I still hate that hot toys used this same sculpt 3 freaking times lol.
IMG_8992.jpeg

I own all the HT versions except for the BVS Superman , was very lazy to not upgrade the head sculpt .
And people acting like this is junk is laughable while posting the next HT version will show them lol !

Just checked. I thought that earlier unboxing was influencer stuff. It’s InArt’s video.

But they are getting them first from what I heard.
As long as customers are getting them first, I dont care. Its only a problem when real collectors are waiting for months while these fools either sell them or move on to the next figure like a crackhead.

Looks great! Anyone remember the price of this at OSK? I preordered it but can't recall with the amount was lol.

Looks good, but I weirdly find myself not feeling sore about cancelling the pre-order, I think I've mentally moved on from the DCEU as wonderful as Cavill could have been in the role and how well he did with the material given.
Very happy for y'all.

Now that the all-important influencers have it, how long for us regular folks?

Wait for Justin to get it and suggest his favourite website (do your own research).

Then take that time and multiply it by 18-24 months. That's when we'll get ours.

Back