InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People here got used to seeing roided-up, on-gear Superman instead of the actual Superman from the movie.
Not really. Rewatched movie yesterday, figure doesn’t really capture his BvS physique. Wouldn’t even work as MOS body as Henry has totally different proportions.

Last edited:
Can someone show me what the issue is with the silver wrist pegs? Sorry I’ve been a little behind on this thread. I hope they don’t show when attached to the arms ☹️

Can someone show me what the issue is with the silver wrist pegs? Sorry I’ve been a little behind on this thread. I hope they don’t show when attached to the arms ☹️
People freaking out that the flying pose exposes the silver wrist pegs.
Maybe the sleeve length isn't enough to cover it.

Either way, people here freaking out like they broke a nail or something, and can't afford another manicure from the Vietnamese salon down the street.

Either way, people here freaking out like they broke a nail or something, and can't afford another manicure from the Vietnamese salon down the street.
“People here freaking out”
Website called collectorfreaks

Yep checks out, they are in right place.

“People here freaking out”
Website called collectorfreaks

Yep checks out, they are in right place.
LOL I remember back when I was much younger and wasn’t old enough to know how to create an account for this forum, I used to go on here from time to time to look at images of figures I used to want that my mother couldn’t afford to buy for me and back then this page was called Sideshow Freaks.

Now I’m on here almost every single day looking at the latest thing to purchase and seeing if it’s worth it from all other collectors who are as passionate or even more passionate than me. It’s crazy how times have changed as I got older and having your own money and space. This forum is definitely the best place to get more knowledge on purchases while also having a laugh. 🙌🏽

LOL I remember back when I was much younger and wasn’t old enough to know how to create an account for this forum, I used to go on here from time to time to look at images of figures I used to want that my mother couldn’t afford to buy for me and back then this page was called Sideshow Freaks.

Now I’m on here almost every single day looking at the latest thing to purchase and seeing if it’s worth it from all other collectors who are as passionate or even more passionate than me. It’s crazy how times have changed as I got older and having your own money and space. This forum is definitely the best place to get more knowledge on purchases while also having a laugh. 🙌🏽
but the worst place to discuss Thor :(

Got that beat... over in the InArt Aragorn thread, people are saying Asmus is just as good.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

'Freaking out' :lol

Back