InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The base plate took a bit of a nose dive in detail. Shame. It's the only thing that made me ok with the square chunk of concrete for a base.

Screenshot_20241011_085921_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20241011_085527_YouTube_1.jpg

Might not be the right place, but I think relevant since the video is about the Inart Superman and its reviews-

Personally dislike this guy, guess you can say I hate watched this lmao. To me he comes off as pandering in this. Almost like he has to be contrarian and cater to those who are the same way. He talks about how other youtubers get figures early and he tried to as well but was rejected. Then says that those receiving the early figures have lost their integrity. Like, buddy, you tried to be a part of that group and were told you aren't popular enough. Talking about integrity is funny when this whole thing, to me, comes off as him being bitter that he doesn't fit in with the other youtube "influencers".

I also think the Inart Superman has its inaccuracies, but when he compared it to the 89 Bats debacle I actually laughed out loud. 89 2.0 can be a fine figure, but that suit is wholly inaccurate even more so than the DX09, which is also inaccurate. The suit on Superman has inaccuracies, but is nowhere near as wrong as either 89 suit.

Might not be the right place, but I think relevant since the video is about the Inart Superman and its reviews-

Personally dislike this guy, guess you can say I hate watched this lmao. To me he comes off as pandering in this. Almost like he has to be contrarian and cater to those who are the same way. He talks about how other youtubers get figures early and he tried to as well but was rejected. Then says that those receiving the early figures have lost their integrity. Like, buddy, you tried to be a part of that group and were told you aren't popular enough. Talking about integrity is funny when this whole thing, to me, comes off as him being bitter that he doesn't fit in with the other youtube "influencers".

I also think the Inart Superman has its inaccuracies, but when he compared it to the 89 Bats debacle I actually laughed out loud. 89 2.0 can be a fine figure, but that suit is wholly inaccurate even more so than the DX09, which is also inaccurate. The suit on Superman has inaccuracies, but is nowhere near as wrong as either 89 suit.

Don't care for him either. Especially how he handled the JazzInc Batmobile test sample he was asked to not publicly review.

He wants to be the next BIG name in 1/6 scale reviewers and definitely likes the idea of being a flat out influencer. And he wants that title NOW.

What a tool.

Oh my lord. I just tried to view that video and it was unwatchable. A grown man complaining about other collectible reviewers not being “honest” about these toys, and his answer is to videotape himself going on about his virtues and how he deserves more attention? Seems petty and self obsessed. Just review the damn figure or don’t. It’s a toy. No one cares about your philosophizing.

Back