InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admittedly, I’m new to this PO swap thing. I sent an email and just asked what’s needed. From a business perspective, there’s got to be a better way to respond.

View attachment 733528
He gets TONS of these type of messages through both email and social media. I know it can be a bit abrasive, but I understand from his perspective. And if you could see the types of messages ppl send him (at least the ones he posts from time to time on FB), you'd sort of understand why he doesn't want to have to continually repeat himself for things like this, especially since it's more of a courtesy to try to help collectors not lose their NRD. Not something he really has to do, but does. Glad you were able to get it figured out.

Last edited:
Here is from Kits FaceBook Group so people know, it’s under the featured post if you need to reference it:

Order switch post 2.0 – added a bit detail and pin it as featured post

Seeing quite a few OSK order switching posts recently, I’d like to explain how it works:

The seller - please email us to switch the final invoice ONLY when you receive the invoice from us. You have to find buyer in same country, if not, check with us for shipping quote first. You need to provide us 1) Buyer’s paypal email, 2) Buyer’s full name, full address with phone number.

The buyer - you may email us to verify if seller’s order is valid, just giving us the order number and name or email address, we can only help you to verify seller’s order with us. It is between you and the seller for the transaction, Onesixthkit has ZERO responsibility for issues between you two so I do suggest you to pay the deposit ONLY when the figure is released

We will ship according to PayPal shipping address (Buyer address) and provide tracking number to the seller (in order to complete the order in our system) it is the seller’s responsibility to notify buyer and send him the tracking once receiving our email

Lastly, please communicate with us by email only, to [email protected] for our easy filing and data searching. I can’t remember if John dick message me today and dick Johnson messaged me yesterday. In order to keep our daily operations smooth, please always send email for communication

Thank you for reading

Yeah this is my my impression based on all the pics I’ve seen. In the end it seems like a minor improvement over a five year old HT figure. I’m hoping with some small mods it can be improved. But it doesn’t have that wow factor I had hoped for. The suit looks downright baggy in spots around the arms and torso. The physique seems a little undersized and head too large. BUT the likeness, while not perfect, is an improvement and the overall colors of the suit are more accurate than HT’s were.

Even there Pattinson Batman only seems like a mild upgrade from HTs, and a downgrade in some areas (twiggy arms, undersized heads, etc.). That’s not even taking into account how longs it’s taking them to actually deliver that figure, which has been stupidly long.

Overall, InArt has improved on some areas compared to Hot Toys, but not to the degree I had originally hoped for.

Got mine Friday from Pop Collectibles (hey, I used Justin's code when it came available for preorder over a year ago). When they finally actually got around to shipping it, it only took 4 days to reach me.

How is this ranking for everyone versus the other InArt figures and compared to HT? This is my first InArt, and I must say...they are still in the same category for me that they were prior to receiving this: I'm only going to order figures from them that stand a chance of being substantially better than HT. in my opinion, this figure is not. They slightly surpassed a HT figure that is now 5 years old. I'd like to see them leapfrog to maintain my interest (right now, the only other figure I think they could potentially blow us away with is WW). Leapfrog meaning: give us a character that rehashes like Superman, then give us one that folks wouldn't expect, like Vigilante. Collectors gonna collect like we always do, but they're not game-changing here.

I’m curious when we’re gonna see first invoices for this and how large the batches are gonna be. The standard Aragorn, HP, and Bruce Wayne had a smaller first batch then pretty much all released on the second. No fully rooted hair on this guy so hopefully it won’t be a 3-4 month wait in between.

And the Hot Toys doesn’t have any flaws? Stock vs stock, INART’s is superior, imo. YMMV, of course. And imo, there is some level of objectivity to it.
I'd agree that it's superior when stock. And I said as much in my original post, "it's a mild upgrade". So you're kinda arguing for no reason. Also, not to nitpick but to say "imo, there's some level of objectivity to it" is kinda contradictory. Something can't be subjectively better objectively. But if you're bored and want to keep going, let's at least take it to the IA Batman thread, so as not to stay off topic here.

Last edited:
I'd agree that it's superior when stock. And I said as much in my original post, "it's a mild upgrade". So you're kinda arguing for no reason. Also, not to nitpick but to say "imo, there's some level of objectivity to it" is kinda contradictory. Something can't be subjectively better objectively. But if you're bored and want to keep going, let's at least take it to the IA Batman thread, so as not to stay off topic here.
Brother, you’re the one who didn’t like my initial response and have dragged this out. You saying it’s only a mild upgrade gave me a chuckle and that’s that. Now, let’s move on.

I’m curious when we’re gonna see first invoices for this and how large the batches are gonna be. The standard Aragorn, HP, and Bruce Wayne had a smaller first batch then pretty much all released on the second. No fully rooted hair on this guy so hopefully it won’t be a 3-4 month wait in between.
I mean heck most of us are sill waiting on Batman, so if that's any indication.

While InArt figures are great I don’t think they are outstanding and innovative as others think. I have only Aragorn in hand rn and he is great, however I can’t say it’s something hot toys can’t do. Especially mine came with a facial defect which made me feel dumb, as these aren’t cheap. (Kit sent me a replacement) This figure is beautiful and despite its flaws I still want my orders as I’m a huge Cavill fan. Of course it is better than hot toys, but comparing it to basically 10 years old figure is dumb, bc figures improved since then so much. I’m truly optimistic about hot toys 2.0 I think they can make some improvements as InArt left us with a dry mouth. This is my last order with them unless they do Geralt, which most likely won’t happen.

While InArt figures are great I don’t think they are outstanding and innovative as others think. I have only Aragorn in hand rn and he is great, however I can’t say it’s something hot toys can’t do. Especially mine came with a facial defect which made me feel dumb, as these aren’t cheap. (Kit sent me a replacement) This figure is beautiful and despite its flaws I still want my orders as I’m a huge Cavill fan. Of course it is better than hot toys, but comparing it to basically 10 years old figure is dumb, bc figures improved since then so much. I’m truly optimistic about hot toys 2.0 I think they can make some improvements as InArt left us with a dry mouth. This is my last order with them unless they do Geralt, which most likely won’t happen.
Not disagreeing with anything you said necessarily, but feel the need to point out that the comparison is relevant still because Hot Toys decided to reuse their Cavill sculpt numerous times-even when inaccurate. The Knightmare two pack didn't come out that long ago. A new release would be better obv, but HT had every chance to update/improve that sculpt and body over that time and actively chose not to.

Yeah I'm still waiting on Supes and The Batman. But I've had there Ledger Joker in the box for a while now. It just didn't live up to the hype, and I think I actually prefer the HT sculpt on the soon to be released one a little more. But there's no law against mixing and matching parts, which is what I expect to do when these different versions finally land.

Back