InArt - Catwoman (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just wondering why everyone is jumping on this version of catwoman... there's going to be so many versions and HT's isn't sold out either.

I'm just wondering why everyone is jumping on this version of catwoman... there's going to be so many versions and HT's isn't sold out either.
Personally I don’t get the hype around this version at all. Love the movies and Ann did a good job but whenever I hear Catwoman,Michelle Pfeiffer pops up in my mind.

I mean by now we already know the final prototype is gonna be damn near perfect, they nearly always did this, I'm just really hoping to see more from them and personally I'm not happy seeing Catwoman before Batman but I'm happy for the folks who like her.

Not excited at all with what I see. I'm only hyped for the Wukong figure.

Personally I don’t get the hype around this version at all. Love the movies and Ann did a good job but whenever I hear Catwoman,Michelle Pfeiffer pops up in my mind.
Born late 90’s so the Nolan Trilogy is what I grew up with. Although I prefer Zoë Kravitz’s Selina overall, Anne’s is the most nostalgic for me.

they technically have as Queen Studios produced her on the bat-pod in both 1/3 and 1/6 scale
Yeah forgot about that.

I don't get why they're under QS brand, it doesn't seem like they work together much at all.

This sculpt should've been an easy copy and paste. I felt that way about their 1/6 Joker default sculpt as well, could've just scaled down their superior 1/4 sculpt.

Yeah forgot about that.

I don't get why they're under QS brand, it doesn't seem like they work together much at all.

This sculpt should've been an easy copy and paste. I felt that way about their 1/6 Joker default sculpt as well, could've just scaled down their superior 1/4 sculpt.
Maybe it's to share licenses to make products from? I assume it may probably be easier if QS has the license for something that InArt also want to produce 🤔 or vise versa considering that InArt made 1/6 Gandalf and Aragorn and now QS are making 1/3 statues of each

Maybe it's to share licenses to make products from? I assume it may probably be easier if QS has the license for something that InArt also want to produce 🤔 or vise versa considering that InArt made 1/6 Gandalf and Aragorn and now QS are making 1/3 statues of each
Probably exactly the reason why. Technically QS has the Terminator license, hence that bust they’re selling. They said the INART team getting the 1/6 license will be based around how well that sold so they definitely seem to be under an umbrella for the licenses they acquire. They’re two very separate teams though so it’s not surprising they have their own artist take a crack at these sculpts, for better or worse.

Probably exactly the reason why. Technically QS has the Terminator license, hence that bust they’re selling. They said the INART team getting the 1/6 license will be based around how well that sold so they definitely seem to be under an umbrella for the licenses they acquire. They’re two very separate teams though so it’s not surprising they have their own artist take a crack at these sculpts, for better or worse.
In addition, I recall they said StudioCanal (Terminator licensor) was waiting to see more of their 1/6 portfolio before allowing them to do 1/6 Terminator stuff.

Where’s Bale Batman? 😂
The lack of Bale Batman from both InArt and JND is making me wonder if that TDK suit really is way more complicated to produce than any of us realize. All those armor panels adhered to the mesh suit with some of those panels also having the carbon fiber effect under the translucent pieces.

even the head sculpt looks really unfinished, like they haven't chiseled out everything they want to do so it just looks like a 3rd party smooth doll face. Reminds of the first Aragorn prototype.

vlcsnap-2024-10-01-23h57m06s186.png

vlcsnap-2024-10-01-23h57m00s293.png

InArt feels so random with the DC line. Still no Batfleck? You'd think with Cavil Supes releasing this would be the perfect time to show him.

Reeve gets shown then completely disappears. A year later and no updates.

Wonder Woman was supposed to be their first female DC figure but this Catwoman appears out of the blue.

Back