InArt - Catwoman (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even the head sculpt looks really unfinished, like they haven't chiseled out everything they want to do so it just looks like a 3rd party smooth doll face. Reminds of the first Aragorn prototype.

View attachment 729600
View attachment 729602

I have confidence InArt will improve the proto and deliver a quality sculpt - they have a pretty good track record so far.

Not so confident Catwoman will be released by 2026 (expect maybe to influencers).

Just remember we have seen their prototype for Dany from GOT too and there’s been absolutely no movement on that for a while.

Just remember we have seen their prototype for Dany from GOT too and there’s been absolutely no movement on that for a while.
Hopefully InArt is just retooling and not canceling.

Dany in the white coat is one of my favorite outfits she wore on GOT, although I recognize I might be in the minority (based on what’s posted here at CF).

I’d be happy with any InArt releases to phase out my ThreeZero Dany figures.

elbooooow.jpg

9e373d4c5dbf770793ecdf956e9b9bc6.gif

Its a prototype guys chill out lol.

Wont be seeing this released until 2025/26. Inart always makes improvements/adjustments, so i am confident it will look much better with more time.

Its a prototype guys chill out lol.

Wont be seeing this released until 2025/26. Inart always makes improvements/adjustments, so i am confident it will look much better with more time.

You gotta look at the thinking behind it though. It's a proto, things can change, we get that, but someone thought that looked good enough to represent InArts skill. If it's a crappy joint because it's an early proto, don't show everyone the crappy joint on an early proto.

It was the same with the Reeve sculpt. They jump the gun waaaay to early sometimes. They're too keen to show stuff off when it clearly isn't ready and they need to learn to calm down, do the work and let it speak for itself when it's ready.

This Catwoman isn't the best I've seen, but it's also not the worst. My guess is that they didn't have as much to showcase compared to brands like Hot Toys, so they wanted to give the impression of having more going on.

Even though they likely knew it wasn't perfect, there's truth to the idea that "there's no such thing as bad press." It gets people talking about their brand, sparks some interest and generate some talk and excitement, even if the product is still a work in progress. IMO releasing something early can be a great way to gather feedback and improve too.

Would have preferred a Zoe Kravitz Selina Kyle.
I have the first Hot Toys version of this and right now, this doesn't look like a substantive improvement over that.

Weird how they're happy to show these really rough prototypes then have them disappear. Will this suffer the same fate as Reeve? Probably not since it's Nolanverse.

How can they still have no working Batfleck prototype? Already seen the cowl with Superman. Guess it's at least another year until we see that figure.

Looks like my only hopes for Reeve now rest with a Hot Toys 2.0 or maybe JazzInc. Did InArt drop it because of the backlash to that prototype or just come to the conclusion he wouldn't sell well?

Back