InArt - Catwoman (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That double elbow joint is really working out for them :lol
Hell yeah, single bend arm bodies are **** and need to disappear! I'll spend $600 on this as it is now before I spend any money on the piece of crap hot toys one.

The likeness is already better than either HT (even in this horrible lighting), I'm pretty sure they'll fix that elbow too lol, glad I skipped the second HT version.

Hell yeah, single bend arm bodies are **** and need to disappear! I'll spend $600 on this as it is now before I spend any money on the piece of crap hot toys one.
This brings about the question of do you go for articulation over accuracy. Personally, if something is anatomically bad, that's a big no from me, because we all want these to be as realistic as possible, right? I don't do extreme poses though, so articulation isn't a high priority.

This brings about the question of do you go for articulation over accuracy. Personally, if something is anatomically bad, that's a big no from me, because we all want these to be as realistic as possible, right? I don't do extreme poses though, so articulation isn't a high priority.
I prefer both. The 1.0 from hot toys had double bend arms, why does the 2.0 have single bend arms like bo Katan? Single bend arms are ok if it's a character with short sleeves (but why not use seamless instead in that case?) but it just pisses me off. I love posing and photographing these figures, that's why I love this hobby. Single bend arms are not realistic so it limits poses.

Just noticed the crotch grabber. Assume that's because of her heels and not them giving up on magnetic bases. Hopefully they use a clear acrylic pole for the finalised stand.

Ideally both but I’d prefer accuracy over articulation.

I want to pose dynamically sometimes instead of boring museum style but the issue is the crap materials that are used can deteriorate over time when bent.

looks like a barbie doll
It’s a bit uncanny valley or A.I. looking but the final product should be OK.

I’ll keep the Hot Toys 1.0 (with mask on), then InArt (with mask off).

Also, I’m still waiting on the 1:6 Queen Catwoman on BatPod from SpecFic - paid off, it was supposed to ship in March.

Just noticed the crotch grabber. Assume that's because of her heels and not them giving up on magnetic bases. Hopefully they use a clear acrylic pole for the finalised stand.
Magnetic bases are an important innovation but seems like the tech is not ready yet.

my Inart Ledger finally tipped over after 6+ months.

Hopefully the magnetic bases gets perfected someday, it breaks the resistive immersion when you see a flight pole or a crotch grabber rammed up a figure’s a$$. :lol

Back