InArt - Catwoman (The Dark Knight Rises)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am no expert and realize how difficult it is to capture a persons face. Looking at all the details like eye brown, nose, mouth, shape eyes, it kinda confuses me why she doesn't looks like Anna Hathaway. Anyone else have an idea what makes it off?

Attachments

• anna hathaway 3.jpg
    anna hathaway 3.jpg
    310.5 KB
It's all there, it's just too exaggerated. Eyes too big, eyebrows too thin. It's a slightly stylised/idealised version of her. You can tell who it is, everything just needs that last 5% tweak.

It's like a jigsaw and all the pieces are laid out in the correct order, but not all of them have been fitted together properly. You can see the full picture, but parts are slightly off.

I recommend comparing back to a picture of her in the film, not a random modeling pic.. Also, her eyebrows won’t matter since they’d be covered by the mask that we never see her without while wearing the suit.

I wish I had Ps, but it would be cool to cut out the mask and ears and layer on top of the INART portrait. I think that’d be a good indicator as to how it would look like.

Yeah, I am not wild about what they showed, but it really does feel like an in-progress prototype.

That's the weird thing with InArt. They were happy to show a really rough prototype for Reeve but aren't willing to share any progress since.

This doesn't look as bad as that but obviously needs some work.

Back