InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So to add insult to injury, the left arms now snapped on me right at the peg šŸ™ƒ, i got sick of seeing this in the box with a broken wrist peg while waiting on a resolution from the seller and inart so i though id pose it up and try to hide the missing hand within the pose/angle while i waited as I didnā€™t want to attempt any home remedies yet till i heard back from official channelsā€¦..so i bent the elbow to pivot the bicep and ā€œpopā€ off it comes.

So to anyone who might try to remove the forearms like the previous poster notes (i didnt dare) just be careful its a very weak spot.

Im absolutely loving inarts releases but this one has taken the right royal pi$ā‚¬ and left a sour taste in my mouth. Im just hoping inart will rectify it so just be careful if youā€™re getting this the plastic is poo.

View attachment 731181
WOW it's really CRAZY! Unacceptable...
I really hope InArt does something for you.
For the record, I still have no news about my Aragorn HS, it'll be almost a month now šŸ˜

Sorry folks my camera is shocking, but here he is anyway. And the two inart wizards together :cool:.

I've still got some serious posing to do when I have some more time. Changing the hands is definitely tricky, the pegs wouldn't budge until blasted with the hairdryer. But when sufficiently heated it seemed to move alright so I think that will have to be the standard approach from here on. Definitely not as robust as Gandalf/Joker.

IMG_2917.JPG
IMG_2918.JPG

Back