InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least he’s trying tho

6BB237F9-651B-4C57-9E81-B42B49348506.gif
07CD0A0E-B7F2-413D-B148-05FE89D6A485.gif

Last edited:

Judging by the intro I think someone has been reading this thread haha
the poses are still pretty awful and unnatural.
Also the center chest plate not being centered or straight drives me insane

I also thought that he was the one with the awful poses but after watching the video, I can see some weird proportions overall, mostly cause he did show the figure in a more natural environment (lights),

I think it's not only the unnatural poses but also the figure looks a bit disproportionate, like: arms to long, tiny headsculpt and that chest plate... Wtf?? Is that really the famous inArt Quality?

Off topic
Who is making that osk cape??

I f need it 😌... lol looks pretty good to me

Last edited:
I’m okay if you can’t pose it, but to call yourself a die hard Batman fan is infuriating to hear. Especially if he’s claiming to know the suit details from the movie. I wish inart would give it to people who can make shots like this instead.

View attachment 705134
I’m “gatekeeping” and being incredibly geeky here, but yeah, it grinded my gears when he kept calling the utility knife a batarang and posing it like it’s a batarang 😆

I’m “gatekeeping” and being incredibly geeky here, but yeah, it grinded my gears when he kept calling the utility knife a batarang and posing it like it’s a batarang 😆

If he threw it, wouldn’t it magically become a “batarang” too?

I get it also since in film it was never used as a batarang. I can see how that annoys me too especially because they included and same with HT a semi closed one which ruins the idea of it being a Utility knife.

Really nice showcase of the figure, tbh I'm hoping July my wallet ain't ready. 😂

I might sell on the batsignal and Bruce Wayne rooted and just keep the rooted Bats as I just don't have the shelf space.

Back