InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Kit asking when invoices are due. He said no idea at all… 😦
Get your guesses in now folks. I'm thinking first invoices go out on the 13th.

Or, alternatively, he comes after the HT Artisan 2.0 announcement. This time they swear it'll come with the sticky bomb gun for all versions:wink1:

sad batman GIF

Another sad thing is that even if first batch ships, John said it would be a small quantity to start with. I ordered on the 4th day so I’m very nervous if I’m part of that batch. First batch was meant to be a test and if it goes well, 2nd batch would be a much higher quantity.

Inart mentioned on FB rooted hair is the reason why it’s taking a while, but that’s gotta be some b**s***. If they were smart they would at least ship the sculpted versions this month and the rooted next.

WHATS GOIN ON IN THAT FACTORY??

Here's the release timeline I got from Inart. 4th day of pre-ordering places you I think somewhere on the 4th batch. You can extrapolate how long it will take before that batch is released.

View attachment 705602
Meanwhile we have people like Willnotfutzification who calls the figure midman get it months before people who ordered day one.

IMG_4442.jpeg

I see some of these reviews and I honestly think we should all just try our hand at using these phones in our pockets and being influencers. All it takes is a little gumption and an overinflated ego and we can all ride the gravy train when the barrier of entry is this low. :lol

I saw the cape and came straight to the forum.

It's good to see our first third party offering. It's a pass for me though. It's far too thin and it's got the wrong lining. It's inaccurate to the real cape, and far from ideal in terms of what I'm looking for. It's got a nice drape from the sides, but I don't exactly see it as an upgrade in general.

View attachment 704924

This is our only picture of the front. I don't like the way it hangs, or looks.

View attachment 704927

Inart's:

View attachment 704936

I'd pick one up if it was cheaper. But I'm not in a rush. There will be other options no doubt.

Hopefully Jaxon will do better.
In the pictures of the front of the cape it looks like you can see the grid pattern of the material underneath the rubbery outside (where the light shines on the part that comes over his shoulder). Looks like pleather, which means flaking in a few years. I don't get why these companies are still using pleather when the community hates that material. It's almost my number one reason to pass on a figure is if it's made of really bad materials.

I'll likely wait till Jaxon or similar come out with their own capes to see what they look like and what materials they use.

Material of the keep definitely isn't leather so the use of pleather ruins it. InArt's is accurate in material but length seems a bit longer.

In livestream, John with InArt just said the next Batman batch will be large and going out in July....

Suuuuuuuure. They knew they weren't ready to release it and most likely focused on finishing a handful just to say it's been released but sent majority of it to influencers to drum up the idea it's out. I think they were caught in a situation where HT has released theirs and they have to deal with delays and customers that are getting antsy in receiving their orders.

Suuuuuuuure. They knew they weren't ready to release it and most likely focused on finishing a handful just to say it's been released but sent majority of it to influencers to drum up the idea it's out. I think they were caught in a situation where HT has released theirs and they have to deal with delays and customers that are getting antsy in receiving their orders.
Probably not wrong. Trying to stay on path with the Hot Toys release.

HT announced preorder March 2022 and "released" December 2023. Although everyone still doesn't have it.

InArt announced preorder August 2022 and "released" April 2024. Although only influencers and select people in China have there's. AKA no one has there's 😂

It's also why the QC issues are off the charts.

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is well. I watched Justin's video last night for this figure and I think it looks superb. Without cross referencing against the film it looks screen-accurate, or near screen-accurate. Though, I did also read some criticisms about the cape (length and material). I skimmed through this thread and caught the criticisms for how some influencers have posed and captured the figure but again, from Justin's video, his one seemed great and in proportion. I appreciate the extra fine detail, finish and sculpt work Inart has put into it over HTs. And the overall sculpt appears to be more life-like to Pattinson.

Do folks still have reservations about it, though? I was going to purchase the HTs one but I am firmly set on Inart's now. Just that it seems to be OOS everywhere now, sadly.

Kind regards and happy collecting,

Indian Jones

Back