InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0040.jpeg

So far everyone’s Bruce Wayne and Batman rooted/sculpted has been very consistent in having that detailed quality. It’s amazing to see🙏

I don't really understand comparing modded versions against each other because ultimately, the final look will depend on how you modded the figure. The choices of mods done on one toy wouldn't necessarily mean it will look good on the other.

View attachment 711740View attachment 711741

These are both modified. I hate to say it but the hot toys looks significantly better and I have been the biggest InArt cheerleader.
Was going to post these also. Definitely think HT looks better but it's indeed modified and so is InArt's apparently. I feel from looking at this it reinforces the fact you can be happy with either one if you were to choose just one. Both companies did a good job on both though sadly HT does need more work to look better then it is when stock.

This isn’t even a modified InArt and it destroys the HT.

View attachment 711749

I own the HT, love it and heavily modded it also. My premium InArt is shipping today so I cannot wait to receive, compare and combine.

Just thought I would add that to show I’m as unbiased as possible for these 2.
I really like this one because the neck here looks shorter and the bottom of the cowl isnt flaring out. Hope this isnt some mod, but stock figure.

Btw got my invoice for premium BW, and I ordered it on February 2023, when Kit reopened orders, holy bat testicles, didnt expect that!😯

I really like this one because the neck here looks shorter and the bottom of the cowl isnt flaring out. Hope this isnt some mod, but stock figure.

Btw got my invoice for premium BW, and I ordered it on February 2023, when Kit reopened orders, holy bat testicles, didnt expect that!😯
Nice! Bruce Wayne must have much much lower sales to already be into 2023 invoicing.

Nice! Bruce Wayne must have much much lower sales to already be into 2023 invoicing.
Yep, I thought my wallet will take a break and the BW invoice will be here around winter😄 well now I will pray that all will go smoothly and I wont be hit by customs, its my first order with Kit so I dont know what to expect...

It’s not a mod I checked with the owner. Just good futzing. 👍🏻

I lose my marbles when no one ever mentions the Sid the Sloth eyes on the Hot Toys cowled sculpt. Hell, even Oaty himself has mentioned how widely spaced they are. For that reason alone, I would never like the HT cowled sculpt, nor see it as a viable alternative lol

I'm not comparing stock paint, or eyes, etc.. Only the raw sculptures. Inart's is definitely a tad undersized, and noticeably stylized. It's a solid interpretation, but not a realistic interpretation. Neither is the stock Hot Toys head, but that one's a better starting base for customization.

In Hindsight, I'd rather have the Inart Body, with neither masked nor unmasked heads, and save some money towards an alternative option.
I think I get what you're saying. I said the same when the updated HT sculpt was revealed in that I felt it looked more like Pattison than the InArt. I saw a repainted HT sculpt and mouthpieces with a lighter, more accurate skin tone and eye make up that looked quite good.

That said, as others have mentioned, when comparing stock figures, I still think the InArt one wins out of the box.

I think I get what you're saying. I said the same when the updated HT sculpt was revealed in that I felt it looked more like Pattison than the InArt. I saw a repainted HT sculpt and mouthpieces with a lighter, more accurate skin tone and eye make up that looked quite good.

That said, as others have mentioned, when comparing stock figures, I still think the InArt one wins out of the box.
I have both, and straight out of the box the InArt version just looks better.

Oh yeah the HT modded looks better when you mod and futz the Inart to look worse. The unmodded shots that have been posted before look way better than that comparison.

Back