InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the head have a tendency to lean forward or is it just my figure?
Dude, I noticed this issue recently. Didn't wanna use Kiki's on the joint so I just ended up using a few layers of cling film on the neck peg and have no issues now. I'm sure there is a better solution, but didn't wanna do anything permanent

Dude, I noticed this issue recently. Didn't wanna use Kiki's on the joint so I just ended up using a few layers of cling film on the neck peg and have no issues now. I'm sure there is a better solution, but didn't wanna do anything permanent
Thanks! I'll try that.

I had that problem also. I believe it's the suit at the back of the neck tends to push it a bit as it's not 100% aligned properly. I mainly fixed that issue by making sure the neck secure on the peg and not rubbing against the back of the suit.

Does anyone know how far out the invoices have shipped with Kit for the Premium's?
There was 1 batch around 10% of orders and later very small batch. I think its not more then 15% of total orders.... Thats so depressing. They released 2 batch of Aragorns, Harry potter sculpted full released and rooted also 1st batch shipped. Batman is still in the Limbo. I think they have big problems with this figure.

There was 1 batch around 10% of orders and later very small batch. I think its not more then 15% of total orders.... Thats so depressing. They released 2 batch of Aragorns, Harry potter sculpted full released and rooted also 1st batch shipped. Batman is still in the Limbo. I think they have big problems with this figure.
Thank you. I've noticed more people saying they have Batman in hand now, so wasn't sure if there was something I missed. I have my Aragorn and my Harry Potter just shipped.

Back