InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my folds set in on the stock cape.
Didn’t look at any reference material- just went with what felt right.
Certainly feeling better about it now.
Maybe it’s finally time I stick a head on this thing!
View attachment 734632View attachment 734633

But, as @Raleig.h states above, just adding pleats to the cape is far easier said than done.
Set a large block of time aside for this task.
That work you put paid off. Looks amazing honestly this cape has to have a lot of patience to get right.

Id say about 12.1 Inches.
lv_0_20241028181832.gif

With Kit expecting the final batch in November has anyone else totally lost enthusiasm for this? Inart taking the p*** with their production! I got Harry and Aragon before this? :banghead

With Legolas I don't expect to see that until 2026 if batman is still being produced.

Honestly inart wtf are you playing at?

My theory has always been that InArt was caught off guard with both the demand for Gandalf and the complexity of the production. That ended up delaying all the figures after that.

I think the overlapping release of Batman, Aragorn and Superman is evidence that they are trying to get back onto schedule.

What i heard on some YouTube streams was that InArt had a major production/QC issue with Batman and had to go back and fix a lot of them.

Hence why other figures that went up after are shipping sooner.

With Kit expecting the final batch in November has anyone else totally lost enthusiasm for this? Inart taking the p*** with their production! I got Harry and Aragon before this? :banghead

With Legolas I don't expect to see that until 2026 if batman is still being produced.

Honestly inart wtf are you playing at?
They're not playing anything. Batman probably has a much bigger production size than Harry Potter and Aragorn. Not to mention Batman has multiple SKUs.

You have Standard Batman, Standard Bruce, Premium Batman, Premium Bruce and the Bat Signal. Two figures that both require a sculpted hair version and rooted with different outfits. They're essentially having to make 4 figures + Batsignal when Aragorn and Harry Potter each just require a variation in the hair with the rest of the figure being the same.

Last edited:
It really doesn't bother me, tbh. This hobby is built on patience. Figures will arrive when they arrive.

Back