InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As in direct individual orders?

So wholesaler orders (Kit or whoever) WON’T have the cloak?

Pretty ****** considering ‘influencers’ who don’t even have to buy the thing get the exclusive accessory.

Really earning the title In(fluencer)Art.
Funniest part is half these influencers don't even care about doing their job correctly enough to at least check to see If its in the box or not, something that probably should've been done before even releasing a video.

If my Aragorn doesn't come with the cloak, Ill be selling it.

Funniest part is half these influencers don't even care about doing their job correctly enough to at least check to see If its in the box or not, something that probably should've been done before even releasing a video.

If my Aragorn doesn't come with the cloak, Ill be selling it.
If mine comes with the cloak I’ll sell you it :lol

Ah crap, just realised that, if only Premiums are being shipped now, KG will probably hold my order of two Premiums and a Standard until the Standard stock comes in.

Dagnamit!

Distribution is InArt's main issue. I really don't understand how they could get an international license for Dune but not for LOTR. Makes zero sense.

Yeah, that’s a Spec problem, not inart. I regret purchasing the Phoenix Joker 2-pack through them. First and last purchase with Spec Fiction.

Yeah, that’s a Spec problem, not inart. I regret purchasing the Phoenix Joker 2-pack through them. First and last purchase with Spec Fiction.
Yup. I only ordered through them because everywhere else was sold out. I will never order from them again in the future.

Mine arrived in the US. Should hopefully have it early next week.

lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

Back