InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely hate the base on this figure. I don't trust it. Really hoping cocoboloboy has something for Aragorn (and hopefully Harry Potter) up soon. I get the realism of not having the crotch holder but I would rather see the stand, especially knowing this is just an action figure, and not have it fall over and get damaged.

My Aragorn and Gandalf are standing 6ft high on a shelf without display case. They are still standing but i agree the magnetic bases make me nervous sometimes when wind blows in the room and i see Aragorn's cape fluttering🤣

They doing new bases for Legolas and Nazgul. I think an acrylic stand is the best option to have that realism and be secure.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate the base on this figure. I don't trust it. Really hoping cocoboloboy has something for Aragorn (and hopefully Harry Potter) up soon. I get the realism of not having the crotch holder but I would rather see the stand, especially knowing this is just an action figure, and not have it fall over and get damaged.
Ystand.jpeg

His feet lock to the metal base because of the boot magnets. Very useful for futzing. Dunno if I will keep him on there permanently. Being a diorama person have lots of bases about. Maybe I'll just sit him down. Never even took the base he comes with out of the box. Or maybe I'll mod that one. I'd rather have a stand than risk a face plant to the sculpt; am not a painter and would have a problem fixing.

Back