InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
35$
IMG_0003.jpeg

Unboxing day! I am jumping in--I noticed like Wor-Gar experimenting with different lights that this sculpt is just so expressive with the eyes. This is right out of the cylinder without water or futzing. InArt knocked it out of the park again, get this figure if it is available to you--I have not even unpacked all his accessories this is already a grail.
DSC00795 copy.png
DSC00798 copy.png
DSC00799 copy.png
DSC00804 copy.png

Unboxing day! I am jumping in--I noticed like Wor-Gar experimenting with different lights that this sculpt is just so expressive with the eyes. This is right out of the cylinder without water or futzing. InArt knocked it out of the park again, get this figure if it is available to you--I have not even unpacked all his accessories this is already a grail.
View attachment 726662View attachment 726663View attachment 726664View attachment 726665
Yep, this is my favourite piece in my entire collection. He’s great right out of the box for sure but he shines even more once you do just 5 minutes of futzing even with the hair alone.

I’m no stylist or anything, I can barely do my own hair and even I managed to take the figure from this to this with minimal effort.

IMG_5899.jpeg
IMG_5884.jpeg

So i ordered from Toysbuyingagent and i happily report that i had an awesome experience buying from them! Shipping was ridiculously fast from HK. Ordered on monday and deliverd today. On top of that i didnt get striked by custom charges wich i am very pleased by. Custom charges here are like 21%.

Just a quick shot did nothing to the head but attached it to the body. First impressions are very positive. This guy looks A1 in hand👌 very pleased how he looks without any futzing

@roan did you get yours aswell?

20240919_182437.jpg

Received mine yesterday but I haven't had the time to open him up. For some reason it also makes me feel nervous. :panic:
When the time comes, rip that open like a bandage.

Remember in 3-4 years a better one will be released; probably all silicon portrait with punched hair AND the Ranger cloak AND a pipe that lights up AND an alternative outfit and chair for the Council of Elrond, and will cost 1, 549$ :monkey3

Meanwhile, THANK YOU JorjeCraft for the heads-up, I'll take that deal. Very fair price for the look which will save me the pain in the %ss of searching material, patterns, labor, etc. Not that InArt shouldn't have included it anyway :pfft: , so kudos to this "Topo" for keeping it reasonable.

I can do weathering etc. myself.

Last edited:
So i ordered from Toysbuyingagent and i happily report that i had an awesome experience buying from them! Shipping was ridiculously fast from HK. Ordered on monday and deliverd today. On top of that i didnt get striked by custom charges wich i am very pleased by. Custom charges here are like 21%.

Just a quick shot did nothing to the head but attached it to the body. First impressions are very positive. This guy looks A1 in hand👌 very pleased how he looks without any futzing

@roan did you get yours aswell?

View attachment 726674
That's the reason I ordered from them, customs and other import fees are ridiculous here. Hair looks great straight out of the box.
Unfortunately I didn't receive mine yet, it was released from Schiphol airport at 8 am, but no update since. Really hoping he comes tomorrow so I can spend the weekend futzing and styling his hair. I was kinda expecting to receive him today as it cleared customs early this morning, but oh well.

I've noticed alot of people aren't pushing the sculpt down enough giving a giraffe neck look.

Now I can't unsee it. 😁

Is this one of those necks where only the head moves, so the Adam's apple stays front and center?

Anyway tho mine is still in New York, last I checked. BBTS shipped the new horse. For a figure that's not my most favorite character am spending on him.:lol Trouble is, a 1/6 horse isn't small. But *warm fuzzies* always liked the real life story of "Brego" as Viggo liked him and bought him after filming.

That's the reason I ordered from them, customs and other import fees are ridiculous here. Hair looks great straight out of the box.
Unfortunately I didn't receive mine yet, it was released from Schiphol airport at 8 am, but no update since. Really hoping he comes tomorrow so I can spend the weekend futzing and styling his hair. I was kinda expecting to receive him today as it cleared customs early this morning, but oh well.

Mine was planned for friday at first but sudently FedEx called me saying there wasnt anyone home. The neighbours werent home also. So i agreed with him to leave it under one of the garden chairs. Was a bit anxious to be honest, what if its going to rain or someone sees it and try to snag my Aragorn nothing happend thank god😅. Hope yours arive soon buddy

Personally love Gandalf and even more so now that Aragorn is here to be displayed with him. Also finally took the time to water treat the outer cloak on Gandalf so now it's draping on him nicely. Really happy with these two. Need more LOTR figures, INART. Hurry up.

rT3meIU.jpeg

Mate, they look stellar! Great job on the Gandalf futzing!

Yep, this is my favourite piece in my entire collection. He’s great right out of the box for sure but he shines even more once you do just 5 minutes of futzing even with the hair alone.

I’m no stylist or anything, I can barely do my own hair and even I managed to take the figure from this to this with minimal effort.

View attachment 726668View attachment 726669
Looks awesome, what did you do?

Looks awesome, what did you do?
Not much really
  1. Use a small brush or cotton bud to wet the hair
  2. Make sure you pat the hair down as flat as you can get it
  3. Star using some tweezers to shape the hair
  4. I trimmed the hairs at the front to give them that shorter "bangs" look that he has in the movie
  5. Using the same brush/cotton bud apply a very small amount hair product (I just used what I use for my own hair)
  6. Get the tweezers back out and restyle until you're happy
  7. Let it dry for 5 minutes then cover up the face and apply some hair spray
  8. Enjoy your mini Viggo
IMG_5908.jpeg

Back