InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long did everyone’s Aragorn “sit” at USPS? Mine arrived to the US days ago, cleared customs, and was sent to the USPS facility. Yes, I’ve been watching the tracking incessantly, but I’m starting to worry since it hasn’t moved and is spitting out the automatic updates at midnight every night.

I’ll admit I’m paranoid but I have had 2 other hot toys figures disappear mid-process this summer alone. Ultimately, one appeared nearly a month after it was shipped.
Looks like around 4 days from entering the country, to supposed delivery today.

But. I'm in a heavily urbanized area with the main post office 5 minutes away, a UPS hub, etc. I vaguely remember running into a situation like that, way back. Had to call the post office - which took some digging to get the main number, and they nicely found the package. I think the deal was it had been sent back and forth between my post office and a USPS hub at the next city over. It was some sort of human foul up.

Nothing wrong with checking with USPS, if you can get a number to actually talk to someone.

Eh I don’t think so. InArt kinda pulled the dick move. This person is just seeing and filling a need. You’d be stupid not to charge money for it. If you’re good at something never do it for free.

Yeah, re the cloak, I'm grateful a customizer stepped in, at a reasonable cost. It was %ss for InArt to not include it :pfft: .

Dropping this link at 13:15 pretty good look at the cloak we all should have gotten, plus it's a nice look at the sculpted.

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday but I haven't had the time to open him up. For some reason it also makes me feel nervous. :panic:
Put on soundtrack to TEE Fellowship and my big boy pants and assembled Aragorn. It was a lot if fun. I am not sure if I have the head completely on the neck though.

IMG_7526.jpeg

I think the sculpted hair looks terrific here. Perhaps a bit shiny.
I think the sculpted looks pretty good; and it's a nice model of what the hair should be cut like, in the back; e.g. a layer and a lower layer tho I don't have the skills for that. I'd have gotten a sculpted too just because; but couldn't afford it.

Does anyone know if the Shards of Narsil statue by United Cutlery is in 1:6?

1/5 scale statue; I just ordered it. But I figure just switch the shards out. On the shelf it's harder to judge scale with something like that.

Congrats on opening the box; yeah, may not be my favorite character but I'm hoping I don't have any issues. :eek:

Back